[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: asans
Forum Index » Profile for asans » Messages posted by asans
I pay Torok 2 Euros and he is doing a Flour Machine for my company.

2 Euro <-> Flour Machine LQ
You said advantatges without adding new windows in the game or new options.

-The advantage you said.
-I like what jabolek said, a 1-20 aliens when you use a detector instead of 1-10.
-A 50% more productivity for non goverment members when they work in the "main company of the regent" (he will assign which one is). The others will have a 25%.
-Add a fee in detectors that are activated in the city from other players (regent earns the gold). The regent can be a devil or not so it can be a 0%-25% (at least there could be this option). If a detector X gold, the player will pay X+Y% and this Y will go to the regent.
-The possibility to use keymat detectors to detect aliens that will give double xperience and regent can assign a small fee to the player who want to kill it. (Dont know, if regent is level F, he will detect alien level F, so there will be a fight between regents because for example i would go to the city where i could kill this alien so i would work there, put a guardian,etc.)
-regent can pay a money bonus to players who defend the city in the regent war, like a fight bonus.
-The posibility to change materials for stamina pills.

I think i would pay 10 euros if i were strong enough in order not to loose the city
Chuck Norris Fact :
Chuck Norris country still has the warehouse because admin didn't want him to invade the whole GB world

I have just opened up Iron-Steel Company in Kosovo. Can you add the machine?

thanks .

Forum Index » Profile for asans » Messages posted by asans
Go to: