Author Message
theunknown

Is this the internet?

Joined: 27/04/2016 13:27:50
Messages: 1
Offline

Read Messages
From: theunknown
Subject: Direct X Revised

Show related messages

Set as important

Block sender

Report
Greeting admin.
I have a new idea to make direct x more profitable for both players and admin.
Currently direct X event has €4.50 in its fund when the event starts.I made this calculation every alien has a 100% drop rate for 0.0005 €.So in total there are 9000 aliens to kill.
my idea is this:increase event fund fund to €5.00.
AND add three special items which can br bought for money.
1)work upgrade can work twice in a day
7 day cost 0.05
1 day cost 0.01.
2)Buy teleport only 1 prr day allowed cost 0.05.
3)special item for Direct X event 60% speed booster only one
alllowed during the event.
4)Direct x event entry fee 0.01.
NOW IMPORTANT THING.
50% of total sales in thr last 24 hours will be added to admin account or admin fund.
40% to direct x event
20% as reserve.
Now fourth would not be accepted by everyone but it is actaully a good move cause if you do some math right now one alien gives 0.0005.But if 0.50 is added to event fund by sales then one alien will give 0.006 a user who paid 0.01 fee has only to kill 2 alien to recover his fee and start making profit.
0.50 added to event funf by admin will be recovered by sales of items.
AS SALES INCREASE GAME WILL START MAKING A GOOD PROFIT.
ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING BEFORE THE EVENT STARTS USERS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF TOTAL EVENT FUND SO IN THIS WAY THEY CAN DO THEIR CALCULATIONS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE PROFIT.
IF THERE ARE NO SALES THEN EVENT FUND WOULD £5 OR 4.5 AS INITIALLY IT WAS.
CAN YOU PROVIDE ME FEEDBACK IF YOU LIKE MY IDEA OR IT IS ANOTHER STUPID IDEA.
I CAN MAKE CHANGES.
THANKS

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: