[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Game Improvement Suggestions
Forum Index » Suggestions
DarkLOrd

[Avatar]

Hi admin.. i saw that you were wondering why this game is not taking off. I have something to add here which i gathered from personal experience and from my referrals.

The first reason is that this game takes too much time to use for most people. The major source of income in this game is fighting and that takes a lot of time. Each fight takes like 6 seconds and one needs to fight 60 or more times in a day and that too multiple times in a day (for I graders).
This is what most of my referrals said to me. You can see that i get a lot of referrals here but not even 10% stay. When they join under me i send them step by step detailed instructions on what to do. But they say fighting takes too much time. I know this may seem very silly to you and you may say the time taken is not that significant. But it is a major reason. I can say this from personal experience too. I was very active in this game a year back and then just became inactive for many months till a few weeks back. The major reason for that is that fighting took a lot of time and there was no other way to spend the stamina without wasting time on fighting 72 aliens a day. But now i have more free time and i became active again but unfortunately lost most of my pp ( This is one of the main reason why Marketglory is a huge success. The main source of earning there is through work and it just takes a click everyday and just look at the number of active people logging in everyday there to work and also investing and buying experience so they earn more from working.
The easy solution for this problem is to implement a feature where the stamina we have can be used up with a few clicks (preferably two or three clicks) to make some profit depending on prestige. But profit this way should be less than the profit we would get by fighting aliens. So people without time can be active in the site logging and using the stamina they have even multiple times a day but they will make less profit than people who take time and fight aliens with the same stamina. So its their choice to just use up the stamina without taking a lot of time or invest more time int he site and fight aliens to make comparatively more profit. Admin please think about this.

The second problem that most people (including my referrals) conveyed is the payment processor. Most people dont use skrill and this drives them away. Golden webcoin is too confusing for them. Just adding normal bitcoin as withdrawal option would help a lot. Bitcoin is used everywhere as payment processor and is hassle free for the most part.

Another problem most people talk about is the complexity of this game and the steep learning curve for beginner that drives them away. But i dont consider this as a major problem. People who are really interested will ask questions in chat or to their mentors and learn how to do things properly. I expect most people who refer people here to send detailed instructions to play this game like i do to my referrals. If admin addressed the first problem, then they wont have excuses like "it takes forever to fight aliens", "doing the same thing for so long multiple times a day sucks", "time is money and i am not spending that fighting 70 aliens everyday" and all those crappy reasons. If a solution like what i suggested is implemented, then the fault would solely rest on the newcomers for being lazy to even click a few buttons in a day. This will most probably make most people stay in this game and once they find out how good the game is they will get addicted and start spending more time in this game and hopefully invest too because the game can be only sustainable through fresh investments.

There are many other minor inconveniences for the members but they can all be ignored considering how interesting the game mechanics is and admin being a honest nice guy for the most part

Everyone feel free to add your opinions and suggestions and also feel free to contradict me.

Admin please reply to this post with your thoughts. Thanks
Admin

Weekend poster

DarkLOrd wrote:The first reason is that this game takes too much time to use for most people. The major source of income in this game is fighting and that takes a lot of time. Each fight takes like 6 seconds and one needs to fight 60 or more times in a day and that too multiple times in a day (for I graders).

Killing speed of material aliens with a pistol was now drastically reduced, it shouldn't take more than 2-4 seconds.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 25/04/2016 21:36:07

[Email]
DarkLOrd

[Avatar]

This is a nice change. Killing those material aliens feels blazing quick now. Can you do these with the non aggressive aliens in the capital too (maybe till level 10)? Beginners start in the capital and start fighting desert aliens. Since first impressions matter more, it would be nice if killing those aliens were this quick too.
Admin

Weekend poster

DarkLOrd wrote:This is a nice change. Killing those material aliens feels blazing quick now. Can you do these with the non aggressive aliens in the capital too (maybe till level 10)? Beginners start in the capital and start fighting desert aliens. Since first impressions matter more, it would be nice if killing those aliens were this quick too.

For a first impression we have changed this for the Desert Hunter only. Killing anything else in the Capital means wasting bullets ...
[Email]
DarkLOrd

[Avatar]

K tnx admin.. That should help.
EddardStark

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Yes its true and in addition for starting players they have to login too many times every day.

But I think the most important reason for leaving its the dificulty, this game its not idiot-proof. You start, maybe do not understand some things very well and before you realized suddenly you are in prestige 20.

And now is much more friendlier for new arrivals thanks for the guide and mentor missions. But still until finishes the first week and someone will talk to him the player is suposed to know how to work too many things I think.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: