[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Announcement: News module and Magazine companies have been introduced
Forum Index » Announcements
Admin

Weekend poster

The News module has been introduced, opening a Magazine company now costs 1 EURO.
Articles are now available inside the Game, below the Chat, or under the following link:
https://www.goldenbattles.com/news
Tutorial about creating articles can be found here: How to create articles?

Articles are moderated before publishing, Terms and Conditions of the Game apply.

Published articles contain the publisher's reflink.
For every published (and approved) article, the publisher receives 5 Blue Agra, 5 Red agra and 10 Store points (these agras have 1 day expiration).

Magazine companies start with limitations, as follows:
- Only free articles can be published
- Company does not need machine, blueprints and paper to create magazines

Monetizing package for Magazines will be introduced in a later stage, containing:
- ability to publish paid articles and gain income from readers
- ability to place advertisements inside articles and get incomes from them

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 01/10/2015 15:31:31

[Email]
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Hi,
and what can we make with this company? For what is this company good?
Can we make adversiting with this ariticles or are reflinks forbidden?
Where i can see an example of an article?
And really 8€? I must see, for what is this good!
And what had a user from this reading?
Admin

Weekend poster

Masterbo wrote:Hi,

This first version of the News module has only limited functionality from this point of view, articles will just appear on the News subpage of Golden Battles:
www.goldenbattles.com/news
Our main goal with this version is to have public content of Golden Battles, which can be indexed by the Search providers (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.)

Terms and Conditions of the Game apply to the articles, too.

In the next version the company owners will be able to publish also paid articles, which generate income for the company.
Then, with the introduction of the Advertisment module, company owners will be able to sell ad places in (and around) the articles, which will also result in incomes.
[Email]
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Admin wrote:
Masterbo wrote:Hi,

This first version of the News module has only limited functionality from this point of view, articles will just appear on the News subpage of Golden Battles:
www.goldenbattles.com/news
Our main goal with this version is to have public content of Golden Battles, which can be indexed by the Search providers (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.)

Terms and Conditions of the Game apply to the articles, too.

In the next version the company owners will be able to publish also paid articles, which generate income for the company.
Then, with the introduction of the Advertisment module, company owners will be able to sell ad places in (and around) the articles, which will also result in incomes.

Ok, than is that not interesting. Why schould User pay for my articles and when i can not put there reflinks from other sites for example is that wasting of money. For 8€ or 10€ + further materials wage and not usefull functions (Ref of other sites) is this not interesting. When i can make adversiting for example other games or other earning sites is that a other thing. So i would pay for it. And it is an other thing, if people come here in game make adversiting or spam without paying or for example i pay for adversiting other sites!
Admin

Weekend poster

Masterbo wrote:
Ok, than is that not interesting. Why schould User pay for my articles and when i can not put there reflinks from other sites for example is that wasting of money. For 8€ or 10€ + further materials wage and not usefull functions (Ref of other sites) is this not interesting. When i can make adversiting for example other games or other earning sites is that a other thing. So i would pay for it. And it is an other thing, if people come here in game make adversiting or spam without paying or for example i pay for adversiting other sites!

We have revamped the news module based on user feedback, please check first post again.
[Email]
Masterbo

I know how to post!

- ability to place advertisements inside articles and get incomes from them

What do you mean with this? This mean, that i can publish my reflink from other sites?
When yes, than i am interested.

But i ask me, why schould buy user articles or read articles.
When i make adversiting and i must pay for it, than are this article free. That is my invest for new players on other sites.

But for all other articles i do not know, why people should pay for it.
Admin

Weekend poster

Masterbo wrote:- ability to place advertisements inside articles and get incomes from them

What do you mean with this? This mean, that i can publish my reflink from other sites?
When yes, than i am interested.

This option will be introduced with the Advertisement Module, in October. You will then have the option to advertise anything you wish.
[Email]
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Sorry, the the many question.
The adversiting modul a new modul in game and for this need magazine?
Or need i something else.
Admin

Weekend poster

Masterbo wrote:Sorry, the the many question.
The adversiting modul a new modul in game and for this need magazine?
Or need i something else.

Those are two different modules: News module and Advertisement module.
News module contains articles, but you didn't want those.
Advertisement module will give you the option to create ads for other monetizing sites. These ads will appear in the articles.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/10/2015 20:07:32

[Email]
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

I seem to be having trouble with trying to submit and publish articles. I have followed all of the steps in the tutorial but when I click the "Save" button at the bottom I am always receiving the popup with the "Error occurred while saving the data" message. I am not sure if there is a maximum word/character limit or not (I remember having this issue previously regarding the submission of election speech texts) but the article I am trying to save contains 758 words and 4375 characters.

Forum Index » Announcements
Go to: