[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Regenerate HP
Forum Index » Suggestions
richard14110

Is this the internet?
[Avatar]

After I reach level 2, I cannot always kill the level one aliens with a single shot from a "pistol I grade LQ" and sometimes I get damaged greatly. Unfortunately, both the low quality and the high quality I grade war foods heal less than the 380 physical attack of the level 1 aliens which means the "war food I grade TQ" that adds 400 health points should be purchased by the beginner instead of the other I grade war foods if he/she has no war foods left to eat.

The "war food I grade TQ" is too expensive for a new player to buy. My currency is IEP and the current cost of the top quality I grade war food is approximately 111 IEP each.

Right now, all I could do is work for income because my health points is zero and I do not have any war drinks nor war food. I earn about 9 IEP from work which is not enough.

Other weapons and armors are also too costly for a beginner to purchase. In the future, the HP should be restored over time because without the regeneration a new player that runs out of war food, health points, and war drinks might have to work for so many days just to be able to buy one "war food I grade TQ".

A war drink is more expensive than the equal war food and the drink recovers combat points, but the number of CP raised is just half of the equivalent war food.
EddardStark

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Hello richard rule number 2 of GB: hunting allways you have to kill alien with just 1 shoot. Because bullets are expensive. If you attack non agresive aliens that you can kill with 1 shoot you dont need drinks and foods. You will need heal in raids or doing practice, but not hunting. For know which alien you can kill use damage formula (http://help.goldenbattles.com/help/en/Fight_Information) or a damage calculator (http://forum.goldenbattles.com/forum/posts/list/713.page).

About the expensive war food TQ: remember the rule nº1 of GB: never buy anything to the game inventory. You should only buy blueprints to the game inventory.

HP and CP not regenerates but it refills when you level up. So you should save for some food and try to level without loosing more HP.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: