[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
PAFF Announcement: New combat gear for soldiers
Forum Index » Announcements
Admin

Weekend poster

Researchers at PAFF (Planetary Alien Fighting Force) have managed to create and fully use in operation new combat gears for out soldiers.

These new wearables increase the CP (combat points) of soldiers, but not the inflicted damage.
The maximum number that can be worn is 10 (one for every grade, one more after Rebirth).
Every piece of this CP Gear adds and additional amount of CP equal to the original amount.

Battery of the CP gear lasts 24 hours.

Manufacturing of these new wearables is very difficult and complex, PAFF can establish factories for them in every city with "Capital" status (actual or former).
One factory will create only one kind of CP gear, finished products are shipped to the warehouse of the country.

Every night, the country will award one random piece of CP gear to the soldiers who received Empire Bonus money.

As pointed out earlier, these new wearables do not increase the damage, so the damage formula will change as follows:
Weapon damage = <{(Prestige/100)*[(HP+0.5*HP+EP)/1000]*(currentStamina/maxStamina)}*(weaponAttack*(1+nr. of rebirts/10)+X)>

It will take a few days to build up the new factories, but the new wearables will already arrive to the soldiers in January.

This message was edited 9 times. Last update was at 24/01/2015 10:46:56

[Email]
boss1984

Is this the internet?

Where is the PP in the damage formula ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 24/01/2015 10:52:17

Admin

Weekend poster

boss1984 wrote:Where is the PP in the damage formula ?

PP is added only after defense is subtracted, for the full description please check here: FAQ
[Email]
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Hello,
i make a screenshot of these month. I think over 1000€ is a lot for GB and it is a good month.
Here is screen http://prntscr.com/5y1y46

I this month there was to big alliances what fight. In the end of the month there is 1 big alliance and no fight. Next month we will see if that was good for gamefund and investors. In the end of the month i make the next screenshot and all investors can see what can happen.

Maybe i am wrong but the new things, increase not the gamefund.
We will see.

Forum Index » Announcements
Go to: