[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Enforcing the Rule of Feeding - List of warned players
Forum Index » Announcements
Author Message
Admin

Weekend poster

Joined: 13/06/2012 14:40:39
Messages: 288
Location: Budapest
Offline

The Terms and Conditions of Golden Battles states that:

5.2.2. No feeding is allowed. Per definition feeding is when between two or more accounts money is transferred by extremely over- or underpriced selling of products or services on a regular basis and with no return in value, being a one-sided feeding of the main account. In case of caught doing so all involved accounts will be blocked.

(Terms and Conditions can be found here: T&C)

In 2015 we will add special measures to enforce this rule as follows:
- the names of players caught breaking this rule will be added to this "Warned" list
- players caught breaking this rule for the 1st time receive 6 hours temporary ban
- breaking this rule for the 2nd time means 12 hours temporary ban
- breaking this rule for the 3nd time means 24 hours temporary ban
- breaking this rule for the 4nd time means 72 hours temporary ban
- breaking this rule for the 5nd time means 1 week temporary ban
- breaking the rule more than 5 times will result in permanent ban

Notes:
- creating an Agreement on the Forum does not mean that it is allowed to sell extremely over- or underpriced
- Agreements created on the Forum after the feed are not considered



List of warned players:
Avraam (2015.01.05 10:09)
GBtetsuo (2015.01.05 10:07)
Hitsugaya (2015.01.05 10:07)
Masterbo (2015.01.05 10:05)
Morgiana (2015.01.05 11:27)
Ralfi (2015.01.05 10:09)
Sona (2015.01.05 11:27)
PERDROGC (2015.06.10 12:37)
patrickjose (2015.06.10 12:37)
Jani (2016.06.23 11:03)
AxelL (2016.06.23 11:03)

This message was edited 12 times. Last update was at 23/06/2016 11:03:29

[Email]
Def

Newbie

Joined: 09/10/2014 14:48:53
Messages: 10
Offline

Hello admin,
I've a question about this:

From which date is this warning lists active.
I've found recognized 2 feedings which were made a few days before you've post this topic.
Will you add them to the list, if I'm right and both the trades are against the feeding rule?

I will sent you the details per PM about the transaction.
Admin

Weekend poster

Joined: 13/06/2012 14:40:39
Messages: 288
Location: Budapest
Offline

Def wrote:Hello admin,
I've a question about this:

From which date is this warning lists active.
I've found recognized 2 feedings which were made a few days before you've post this topic.
Will you add them to the list, if I'm right and both the trades are against the feeding rule?

I will sent you the details per PM about the transaction.


We take last 30 days receipts into consideration.
[Email]
Shaoko

Newbie

Joined: 02/02/2013 14:31:35
Messages: 39
Offline

Oh, what happened? Yesterday it was only 2 times, not 6. Too many romanians involved?
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Joined: 25/02/2013 20:06:44
Messages: 152
Offline

Sorry, for what feeding i was Banned. Please look in my receipts. I change products against Materials with Suko and Lupo in the Last days. I sell cheaper Pistol and get Iron and grain! Please Check this and delete me from warning List. I do Not feeding and u now that! Or give IT a new rule we not allowed make change?
Admin

Weekend poster

Joined: 13/06/2012 14:40:39
Messages: 288
Location: Budapest
Offline

Masterbo wrote:Sorry, for what feeding i was Banned. Please look in my receipts. I change products against Materials with Suko and Lupo in the Last days. I sell cheaper Pistol and get Iron and grain! Please Check this and delete me from warning List. I do Not feeding and u now that! Or give IT a new rule we not allowed make change?

For the transactions with McJack.
[Email]
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Joined: 25/02/2013 20:06:44
Messages: 152
Offline

Admin wrote:
Masterbo wrote:Sorry, for what feeding i was Banned. Please look in my receipts. I change products against Materials with Suko and Lupo in the Last days. I sell cheaper Pistol and get Iron and grain! Please Check this and delete me from warning List. I do Not feeding and u now that! Or give IT a new rule we not allowed make change?

For the transactions with McJack.


Sorry, this was all Clear. U can See all in Forum. Mcjack get from me House, Food, Drink, Weapons and i get from her in the next days 1500 Grain. That was Deal and i Post it. U can all Read. When u want Warned, than make a better explaination. Sorry, what i make wrong by this Deal, and when u Start Banning player for a new rule, than say this before. Many player make the Same like me and i am the First who Banned? Really Crazy Here.

Here is the deal. This deal could not ended because admin banned McJack and i was warning for a deal what is for me and other ok? What is wrong with this deal and why i warning now, when this deal was on 26.12.2014. What is with all the other player in the last 30 days? or when start u warning? Admin i know u dislike me, but at admin schould u objective and schould not mobbing few people. When i schould game, make me offer for my gameshares and for my companies and i quit game! But to try it on this way is not good for game, for you and for other player they can not understand, what u think. Please write me and all other what he/she make wrong and they can make it better next time.

Here is the deal:
Masterbo wrote:Order № : 6
Seller name : Masterbo
Buyer name : McJack
Type of Product : Pistole I Grade HQ + Sniper LQ I Grade
Quantity : 1
Single price : min. 1000 grain

Type of Payment : Materials
First deposit of Payment : 25.12.2014

Date of deal : 26.12.2014 or 27.12.2014
Delay option for "payment" : yes
Number of days in delay : 2 days

Masterbo, Agreed & Signed


When u can explain what i make wrong is all ok and i accept my warning. but i can not find a mistake.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/01/2015 19:33:52

Def

Newbie

Joined: 09/10/2014 14:48:53
Messages: 10
Offline

@Admin:

I recognized, that some of the listed players had broken the feeding rule more than once in the last 30 days, but they are listed only once.
Why?
Does this mean, if someone breaks the feeding rule more than once until he/she is catched, then it counts as first warning? Even if the player already broke the rule 6 times until someone catch him?

That doesn't seem ok for me, because it mean:
"Why only break the rule once? Break it more often in short time and you get some rule breaks for free, without any warning warning."
trololo

Newbie
[Avatar]
Joined: 17/07/2014 23:31:56
Messages: 25
Offline

Can I buy a product in some installments?
 
Forum Index » Announcements
Go to: