[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Special Offer: Money for battle bug reports
Forum Index » Game General
Admin

Weekend poster

Golden Battles Team is committed to find and fix all the bugs in the Game,
but now we ask for those which need to be fixed with high priority: Bugs in Battles.

1 EURO will be paid for players who report a bug plus the description on how to reproduce it.
Screenshots, videos are accepted, access to Test server is granted if needed.

Report has to be made in this Topic, as a new comment.

Only the first reporting player receives the reward.

Note: Forum registration is required for reports.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/12/2014 21:49:43

[Email]
TheAndrew

Is this the internet?

so if im on the right DMZ and enemy is on the left, sometimes when i kill him he is going to the right dmz (my dmz) not on his one... same problem for me today but i dont have photo atm.. when i see again ill come with a photo
TheAndrew

Is this the internet?

bug 2: sometimes when i distroy a wall it doesnt chage the color to red.. it is still green and the wall image on him disapear.... so the enemy has 1% that i cannot take ...
TheAndrew

Is this the internet?

bug 3 (the worst one) few days ago we had a war and after we get 60% the map disapear, war was over but the war was back again and this is how we say the map : http://postimg.org/image/vttdze1u9/ i told u about this in that night
Admin

Weekend poster

TheAndrew wrote:so if im on the right DMZ and enemy is on the left, sometimes when i kill him he is going to the right dmz (my dmz) not on his one... same problem for me today but i dont have photo atm.. when i see again ill come with a photo

Who is the attacker? Who is the defender?
Other player accepts the invite or not?
Who wins?
[Email]
Admin

Weekend poster

TheAndrew wrote:bug 2: sometimes when i distroy a wall it doesnt chage the color to red.. it is still green and the wall image on him disapear.... so the enemy has 1% that i cannot take ...

What does "sometimes" mean?
I could go on and try it with 100 walls ... would it happen then?
Does it happen in all battles? In all cities? In all countries?
[Email]
TheAndrew

Is this the internet?

Admin wrote:
TheAndrew wrote:so if im on the right DMZ and enemy is on the left, sometimes when i kill him he is going to the right dmz (my dmz) not on his one... same problem for me today but i dont have photo atm.. when i see again ill come with a photo

Who is the attacker? Who is the defender?
Other player accepts the invite or not?
Who wins?

It doesnt matter ... for example today i was fighting with an hungarian player (not the ugly shaoko ) and after i won the battle i got teleportez me and him at the DMZ (the oponent dmz) it was something strange...
ps: both of us was in the same square in the dmz
TheAndrew

Is this the internet?

Admin wrote:
TheAndrew wrote:bug 2: sometimes when i distroy a wall it doesnt chage the color to red.. it is still green and the wall image on him disapear.... so the enemy has 1% that i cannot take ...

What does "sometimes" mean?
I could go on and try it with 100 walls ... would it happen then?
Does it happen in all battles? In all cities? In all countries?

so i start to distroy the wall when i must give the last hit the game stucks few seconds and then is something like "informations could not be saved" or something like this and then i see the square same color (the oponent color) and the brick image is not there anymore (so i cannot start again the fight to distroy it)
nikoo1991

I should want to report that the "penalty fix" which was implemented , is not working at all ... There is no such thing like penalty for player who lost a fight ..
My suggestion is the wars to be stopped and the penalty fix to be improved , once is again working the battles to be continued .... It is pointless to fight like that with no penalty , which is quite important point of the battles if we need to be honest ...
St0n3Bridg3

The fix, which should make it impossible to leave battle area without penalty is not working 100% correct.

You can't change your position by clicking "Change location" anymore, befor leaving battle area, but you can always change your position by travelling to another war.

If you are in battle area and click on another war in the list and then click the button "Travel there", you won't get any message to leave battle area first. You will start travelling to the selected battle and you will leave battle area of your current battle without penalty.
So you can always use the trick to leave battle area without penalty.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 29/12/2014 07:00:11

nikoo1991

Dear Admin , after tonight's war Romania vs Hungary - Debrecen region , i discovered the following bugs related with the war module :

Bug 1) After killing an enemy fighter he was placed in own DMZ, as you can see on my following screenshot m, which leads him on position to start from own DMZ , which could be concidered as critical bug !!
Screenshot for bug 1 :

Bug 2) After reaching square with enemy on it , and clicking to his/her Avatar i saw that the game says he is travelling , and i can interrupt the travel and attack him , but after clicking this button it appear that i cannot fight with him , because he is fighting with another player, so the game say to me to try again later, which is also annoying bug , because i should try couple of times to attack him , and he could travell to the next sqaure which will lead to miss of attacking him
Screenshot for bug 2 :

Bug 3) After killing an enemy , a window saying the game was unable to save the data , appeared , which leaded to need for killing the enemy second time .... Absolutely critical bug also ...
Screenshot for bug 3 :

I kindly ask the administration team , to take care about those bugs , in order to improve the war module as fast as possible ...
Kindest regards, Niko
Gebik

Hello,

when I tried to move to next field, I got error:
http://prntscr.com/5minix

Battle: Germany vs Denmark - Aarhus city.

Logout/login helped, but it shouldnt happen anyway.
Not sure how to reproduce it now. If I will get any info, I will update this post.

Forum Index » Game General
Go to: