UPDATE: Second round of battles have ended, here are the winners:
1) Armenia vs. Turkey for city of Trabzon:
2) Ireland vs. United Kingdom for city of Belfast:
3) Netherlands vs. Germany for city of Dresden:
4) Romania vs. Hungary for city of Debrecen:
5) Moldova vs. Bulgaria for city of Ruse:
6) Hungary vs. Romania for city of Timisoara:
7) Kosovo vs. Spain for city of Zaragoza:
8 ) Ireland vs. Netherlands for city of Den Haag:
9) Turkey vs. Armenia for city of Artashat:
10) Moldova vs. Poland for city of Lublin:
11) Germany vs. Portugal for city of Braganca:
PAFF (Planetary Alien Fighting Force) is reporting that shots have been fired between soldiers, in various cities around the world.
This means that the more than 1 month old truce is now over, battles will start again.
Battles will be fought the same way as in the last Event: Let the Battles begin!
The following new features and options have been introduced:
Battle stamina pack:
- refills stamina the same way as normal stamina packs, but only half of its price goes to Game Fund, other half increases Battle fund.
- comes in 3 packs: LQ - 3 stamina; HQ - 5 stamina; TQ - 8 stamina.
- price is in GOLDBattle Fight bonus Fund:
- President can set a one-time amount in national currency to be paid to the soldiers for hitting the wallsMotivation bonus:
- Players who motivate a battle can get up to 50% damage bonus
- Soldiers who fight in a motivated battle also get damage bonus
- Formula: Battle damage = normal damage*((100+(SMQ/BF)*50+(((MQ-SMQ)/BF)*5)))/100)
(MQ: Motivation Quantity SMQ: Self motivation quantity BF: Base Fund)PvP and Defense ranks:
- When enemy soldiers arrive to a square, the wall can't be hit anymore - enemy needs to be defeated in a Player vs. Player fight
- PvP is the same as in the Arena
- Damage defended in the battle PvPs are added and counted to the soldiers' Defense rankView foreign battles:
- Foreign battles can now be viewed and enjoyed without traveling there: just select one from the list and refresh the MapAutomatic battle prolongation:
- Battles are automatically prolonged if at the end of the 24 hours one side doesn't have at least 60 squaresPvP decline penalty:
- Soldiers who decline a PvP invitation (or time out) will have 10 minute penalty until they can go back to BattlefieldLeave Battlefield penalty:
- Soldiers who leave the Battlefield will have 10 minute penalty until they can go backTraveling to an occupied square:
- In case a square is conquered and it has no neighboring squares, the soldier will be sent back to DMZDouble PD and MD:
- Armor PD has been doubled
- Equipment MD has been doubledMovement:
- Neighboring squares are from now on: up, down, left, rightPvP invitation time:
- Players invited to PvP have 20 seconds to acceptPvP hit start time:
- Game now waits for the countdown of both players, only then can they push the hit buttonMap location:
- Player avatar is only displayed on a square if player has arrived
PAFF will reward the winning countries with 1 GOLD for every active player of the defeated country.
This message was edited 25 times. Last update was at 05/11/2014 23:18:54