[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
New raid revards
Forum Index » Suggestions
snajper771

I have propose to change in Raid revards.
Now if raid team its full game get 100 blue and 100 red capsules per 1 raid.
I propose revard capsule depending from damage.
For example if player made 300 damage ged revard 1 blue and 1 red capsules, but max damage per shot its for ex 6000 so 1 player with big PP must shot min 5 times.
This i propose beacouse we have problem with smart players. We shot 5-6 times and other just 1 time with low damage and receive same revards.
Other revards can be seame - teleport and speed booster just capsules depending from damage.
Also can add similar for higher grade raids.
Wait for opimion all active raiders.
ELLINAS

Weekend poster
[Avatar]

For me is more important tochange something else:

when in a raid team has free places, some leaders not allowing enter players, to fulfill the team
Must be a low by admin, that if there are free places and a player wants to join, the leader must accept him,
if no other player is coming..

Some leaders (one especially) are like fasists !!!
[Email]
snajper771

Ellinas leader cant accept every one players who want. For ex 1 player lvl 15 invest long time in practice and have 2000 PP. another player dont want invest in Practice and have 0 PP and lvl 15. And his can be join raid because free places and received same revards as this whot invest in himself. This propose will stop
dodger raiding.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/09/2014 13:57:57

ELLINAS

Weekend poster
[Avatar]

i agree.but i m talking for players that already has a medium damage, lets say..but the leader for some reasons....not allow.then is not fair that..
i can tell you more details in pm, if you want......
[Email]
robert330

Is this the internet?

i gree with it good suggestion
Hitsugaya

[Avatar]

greediness on it's prime.i don't knwo why are you bitching,if you don't want low players to join don't let them,you all are good at it.
there is no need for a new module just because you want all stamina caps.
snajper771

Hitsu so show everyone your damage in raid. I dont want waste more time to explaine everyone why we dont want him in Raidteam.
Hitsugaya

[Avatar]

i believe i explained to you why i'm not raiding anymore?
point is,if you don't want low damage players to get same amount of rewards as you do,simply kick them,there is no point in asking for a new module.you all were already kicking with half empty team low damage players for no reason,you just have to continue doing it.anyways,you will see that this will never get implemented cus admin has no benefits for doing so,nor he has time to make new complicated module,when there is really no need to do so.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: