[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
international buying license (to make export more attractive)
Forum Index » Suggestions
St0n3Bridg3

I recognized, that the export business is very hard, nearly nobody is buying in international market.

I think the problem is, trade companies are expensive and the more experienced players who own a trade company often have a lot of companies, so that they are able to produce their own products.

The most players who are buying products don't have a trade company to buy in international market.

To make export with trade companies more attractive, I suggest that every player should able to buy in international market.
For example there could be a new license, a "international buying license". If a player buy this license, the player is able (for one week) to buy products in international market.

But selling in international market should only be avaible for trade company owners.

In this way exporting products will be much more easier
ELLINAS

Weekend poster
[Avatar]

very good and usefull idea, i agree..
[Email]
Hitsugaya

[Avatar]

dunno if it counts if players agree on some proposition,but this one is the only one that makes sense to me,and should be implemented asap.not to mention that lots of people would open trade companies for sole reason of better selling chance because demand got bigger,plus game will get taxes when regular players buy licences,change local currency to gold etc..
senpai

Is this the internet?
[Avatar]

I approve of this idea and I think Admin-chan should implement it! (y)
Hitsugaya

[Avatar]

if senpai approved it then it must be done

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: