[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
More Special Items and Badges!
Forum Index » Suggestions
Masterbo

I know how to post!

I think BG had a high Potential and Special Items is very good for game.
That are my ideas for Special Items.

I can imagine the following Special Items future:

1 Special Item to increase the PP for minutes (Multiple Special Items where the PP is increased by X% for X minutes)
2 Special Item to freeze the PP (Here also several special item with a maximum duration: 1 day, when you're several days on vacation, you have to activate several Special Items)
3 Special Item to increase the HP or CP or EP (Multiple Special Items where HP or CP or EP is increased by X% for X minutes)
4 Special Item to reduce the XP points (Several Special Items where the points can be reduced up to 100)
5 Special Item to increase XP points (let Several special item which will increase the points by a maximum of 50 points)
6 Special item for increasing Armor and Equipement (Multiple Special Items where the Armor and Equipement is increased by X% for X minutes)
7 Special Item for Teleport (You need 1 * New Badge team player. Moreover, you have to give material for the teleport (10 Wood, 20 Iron and 10 latexes (Or simply held by all materials 10 pieces).
8 Special Item to increase short-term increase of the level (If you enable increased by 1 level for X minutes. (Usefull for raids or later in Warmodul)
9 Special item to increase the durabilty (Multiple Special items for which you have to swap badges and material, so you get more durability (1-5% more).

New badge:
First team player (30 win against Commander)
2 Serviceguard user (When using the Service Guard and X Drops the user gets the badge. For example, he gets through the Serviceguard the badge at 1000, 5000 and 10,000 material)

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: