[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Some Question of newbie
Forum Index » Questions and Answers
mentbluer

Is this the internet?

1/ What is Grade ? How do I know what is my grade ? ( I notice drink/food... items have Grade I--> A)

2/ How to get food/drink/weapon/armor items ?

3/ What is the price they sell gold --> euro mean ? ( I mean does 7 gold = 1 euro ? )

4/ Does any monster drop gold or something value ?

5/ How to find another high level alien ? I only saw 1 alien to training and 1 alien to gain XP

6/ If i work in companies, does i receive product except salary ?

7/ Why my work exp decrease 1 after 1 day ?

8/ What different between company production steel/weapon/house/cloth.... ? Does I receive my production which I work out ?

Thank
hussein

Is this the internet?

Hello,this is some answers:

1/ you can know your grade by clicking on (icon level) , see this screen : http://prntscr.com/3n1fm0

2/you can get food/drink weapons from the Market : buy them

3/ yes, 7 gold = 1 euro

4/ Monsters don't drop gold, but they drop key materials,... ( see http://help.goldenbattles.com/help/en/Offline_Battles)

5/when your level rise you can see another aliens, because aliens with higher level than you can harm you so you lose fight.... Or simply change the filter above..

6/No, when you work you receive wage, then you can buy items

i hope that i helped you...... i'm beginner too
EddardStark

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Right Hussein reply, just add that:
1- The levels are distributed in grades. Between level 1 and 15 you are I grade. Between levels 16 and 30 you are H grade. And between levels 31 to 45 you are G grade. There are grades until the letter "A" but it is not implemented yet. When you are in a certain grade you have to use items of that grade, for example if you are level 1 you cant use pistol grade H, you only can use pistols grade I.
For changing your grade it is not enough get the needed experience to level up to the new grade, because you have to complete special mission to change your grade. Read here for more info: http://help.goldenbattles.com/help/en/Grade_change_missions

2.- When you buy in market remember never buy anything to the game inventory, buy to other players because the price of the game inventory it is never afordable. Usually it is 3 times more expensive. You only have to buy blueprints to the game inventory.

3.- You can specify your sell order with the price you want, or you can accept the buyers offer you want. You can also allways sell to the game 1€ for 8 gold, but usually there are much better offers with the players.

4.- Would be good But the drops are of course valuables.

5.- In profile->gui settings enable all options

6.- Take "souvenirs" from work it is not good

7.- If you do not work, your experience decreases. So you have to work everyday, and you will obtain work bonus too

8.- The diference is for the bussinessman, for the worker is the same.
yula

Is this the internet?

Hi, I'm a newbie. Is there a way to change the player name. My player name is kind of long and I want to make it shorter. I was planning on using the restart but it doesn't say that it can reset your player name.

Thanks in advance.
EddardStark

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Hello yula, you can ask admin but sorry but I think it is not possible
And do not restart account because you only can restart once.
And ofc do not create other account because you will be banned then
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

yula wrote:Hi, I'm a newbie. Is there a way to change the player name. My player name is kind of long and I want to make it shorter. I was planning on using the restart but it doesn't say that it can reset your player name.

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, as far as I know the player name (username) cannot be changed if you want to maintain the same account. The only way to change the name would be to stop playing, wait for the inactive account to be deleted (accounts are eligible for deletion after 30 days of inactivity unless there has been a recent change to the rules), and THEN register a new account under a new username.

Forum Index » Questions and Answers
Go to: