[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Representation President
Forum Index » Suggestions
Masterbo

I know how to post!

A country should remain capable of acting and if the President is sick, or in times Ulraub, the deputy should be able to do the same things as the President. So this should then write messages to all residents can exchange currencies and so on.

The one who has the second most votes in the election, has the same rights as the president, but he does not get the house!

This makes sense that a country is able to act in absent-ness from the President!
EddardStark

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Masterbo you was voted and now you can not disappoint the electorate, you do not have right to be sick
Masterbo

I know how to post!

But in Realtime when Präsident is ill or is in holiday, then it give here a second präsident.
I think in online gaming is this very important.
I hope, that admin make change this in the next weekends!
Summer come and than their is holiday time and präsidents make holiday without internet!
EddardStark

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Yes, it could be necesary, when ministers see the president run away they could make a motion of censure and the second most voted will be the new president.
MatracasPT

Is this the internet?

The problem that my country is going through now was not the problem if someone had the same power, but with a difference that there are still two days ago the president was online but did nothing even with warnings in chat.
I have exchanged my PTE's to Gold, but got to the point we had to make more money using the votes of ministers.
It's too bad this situation and still have to wait 23 days for new elections could not do anything.
On top of that he has to do in PTE own companies.
Anyway ... he has not invested money in the game can do what quisere not lose!

Let's see what will be the end of this story!

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: