[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Questions about companies
Forum Index » Questions and Answers
WalkingDead

Is this the internet?

Hi!

I signed up recently and have been enjoying the game and decided to drop some money in and start a company today. It is pretty confusing to set things up and I have not found many resources by googling, so I thought rather than ask in chat, it would be a good idea to ask here so others can refer back in the future.

So, I founded my companies and went to purchase a machine. The machine went into my personal inventory and under my "company" tab, I cant seem to insert it. When I click "Insert", it tells me to first select a machine, but there is no machine icon to select.

In the process of doing this, I figured out I needed to fund my company, so I dropped in 10 euro. In my frustration, I went to try and buy another machine, this time inserted to the company at point of purchase. But when I try to do this, I am told the company has no money (I invested 10 and the machine cost 6)

So, all in all I am thoroughly baffled. It would be great if a business owner would take the time to just lay out some of the basics. Any pointers would be much appreciated!
Admin

Weekend poster

You can find some information here:
http://help.goldenbattles.com/help/en/Companies
[Email]
EddardStark

I come in peace
[Avatar]

WalkinDead to insert a machine in company you need go to the company's inventory and unselect "Show owned only", then select the machine you want and click on "insert" button.
Another thing: Do not buy to the game inventory, you can buy the machine for abount 2'5 € to a player. To the game inventory only buy the blueprints.

Forum Index » Questions and Answers
Go to: