[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Special Offer: 40% discount for Trade companies and FREE trade machines in selected countries
Forum Index » Announcements
Admin

Weekend poster

Opening a Trade company now costs 40% less, 3 EURO instead of 5 EURO.

FREE trade machines are available for new Trade companies created during this Special Offer, in the following countries:
  • Turkey
  • Belgium
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Sweden
  • Armenia
  • Serbia
  • Austria
  • Spain
  • Ireland
  • France
  • Albania
  • Ukraine
  • Azerbaijan

• List is continuously amended.

In the above countries, the Import taxes for I grade weapons and clothing has been set to 0.

The following companies have already received a FREE trade machine:
    TRTRDE
    TRBOTR
    TRDEAL
    TRKRKT
    TRTRAD
    BETRAD
    ESIMEX
    ESKRKT
    AMMATE
    BANMBT
    IEEITC
    SETRAD
    ESTRDE
    IETRAN
    ESFCOI
    ESWEAP
    SEPAKT
    ESOCNT
    TROCNT
    FROCNT
    FRARMA
    TRARMA
    FRTRAD
    AZVSTL

Note 1: Offer is valid until 2014.03.30 22:00

This message was edited 26 times. Last update was at 30/03/2014 21:32:23

[Email]
    MrX

Is this the internet?

i want it if i got free machine at belgium too
    Astedan

Is this the internet?

Add Slovakia too please
    delt2

Is this the internet?
    [Avatar]

add to armenia too ,please
    [Email]
    Fher

[Avatar]

I will mount the company Spain in approximately 10-15 days if it continues the offer. It would be of great help the free machine
    Masterbo

I know how to post!

Fher wrote:I will mount the company Spain in approximately 10-15 days if it continues the offer. It would be of great help the free machine

Hello Fher,
    why schould Spain become this offer? There are 4 trades now. You make there high bonus. I think u schould find investors u miquel must activated his companies! Or maybe u invested for yourself!
    A special offer for spain with 4 trades are not good!
    Masterbo

I know how to post!

Hello,
    i find the special offer good, because good supportet countries can support new countries.
    That is good for the new player there and they have a chance to earn and have fun with normal bonus.
    I think France is a nice land.
    Fher

[Avatar]

Hello masterbo

Is true everything what you say, but the case is that none is in functioning for different reasons, it seemed to what this one offers me to be very good to start extracting Spain of the situation in which he is.
    Spain is a country with a good quantity of potential players who get lost or leave the country because they do not find the way to survive and to get hooked up by the game. Everything because Miquel came before and imposed his law of creating companies to be supplied to if same and the others that were getting cross.
    Not your, but to speak or to negotiate with him has been impossible.
    For this reason I made myself a president of a dead country, in order that the new players were finding an agreeable climate to play and were not leaving it.

With the time I have achieved that in Spain there returns to be activity, but we continue depending totally on the exterior, and there will come one day in which they they all have to return to emigrate if the thing does not improve. And if, I put a few high bonds, but remedy is that it was not staying any more either before the precarious situation and to have that translate to buy.

Now, the admin governs the slightly active countries and it will decide that it is the better thing for Spain, but I only did what I believed better for the Spanish in this moment. I think that if the countries that have not been active never have an opportunity, the countries that for different reasons have not done it well and by it they have been left also the second opportunity is deserved. Be granted or not the free machine in Spain I am grateful for the offer.

I sit the chat, it is not any more than my humble opinion

Excuse me, but my English is not very good
    Karlonia

I come in peace
    [Avatar]

I have created a new trade company in Ireland (symbol: IEEITC) and noticed that Ireland had been added to the list. I have been wanting to trade there for a long time, so this was a very well-timed offer.
    Admin

Weekend poster

Karlonia wrote:I have created a new trade company in Ireland (symbol: IEEITC) and noticed that Ireland had been added to the list. I have been wanting to trade there for a long time, so this was a very well-timed offer.

Machine sent.
    [Email]
    Karlonia

I come in peace
    [Avatar]

Admin wrote:
    In the above countries, the Import taxes for I grade weapons and clothing has been set to 0.

I am not so sure about this...I just tried a couple of "test" trades between my British and Irish trade companies, and for an I grade pistol I still got charged a 0.01 gold import tax from the Ireland side.

Also, as "Ireland Administrator", is it possible for you to approve free trade agreements from the UK or other countries? The default import taxes for more expensive items are not a big deal, but for things like food and drinks, the 0.01 gold per unit makes it uneconomical to do such trades, and I really want to help Ireland get more developed by supplying reasonably priced products from my UK companies.
    Henrytin190

Is this the internet?
    [Avatar]

Please add to ESOCNT TROCNT FROCNT.
    Admin

Weekend poster

Henrytin190 wrote: Please add to ESOCNT TROCNT FROCNT.

Free machines sent.
    [Email]
    Thuru

FRTRAD - Thuru Trade Compagny France

anyway thanks for the free machine.
    EddardStark

I come in peace
    [Avatar]

Waiting machine in just created companies: TRARMA (Turkey) and FRARMA (France).
    Thanks.
    It is easier to sell products with this support to the international trade.

Forum Index » Announcements
    Go to: