[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Special Items (Sell or Upgrade?)
Forum Index » Suggestions
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Situation:

Hello,
many players have Special Items (Service Guardians, Alien Detectors, Golftickets and maybe others Special Item in the future). After they player go to a other Grade thy can not use the Items.

My Suggestion:
1. The game can now allow the player that he can sell these Sepcial items.
or
2. The game can now allow the player that he can upgrade these Sepcial items on his new grade for a bit of money. These money get the country, where the player make the upgrade. The update cost overall for example 0.005 Gold or a little lower.

Review of Variant 1:
Advantage:
- Can be implemented by the game quickly.

Disadvantage:
- Now a player can hunt all the time according to the items that are needed by the other players. This then könnnen be sold cheap on Trade Companies in other cities. But even if you are only sold in Captial, that would be no great advantage.

Review of Variant 2:
Advantage:
- Players will also use this service, otherwise you will not use the special item.
- The country generates additional income.
- The service can not be exploited.
- Special Item will remain only in the game and will not be sold on the market!

Disadvantage:
- It will take longer time before it can be implemented.

Result:
In variant 2 you hate substantial advantages over the version 1 For the country variant 2 would be very good, as they once again get a bit of money, which you can then pass on to the players.

I would advocate as a player rather plate version 2, because as the Special Items remain only in the game and there is no trading! I think that's really good and should not be interrupted. Otherwise, the next one will ask why he can not sell the Special Items X!

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: