[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Bonus by Prestige
Forum Index » Suggestions
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Hello,

there should be a setting, how much prestige from the Work Bonus paid. I think that the president would only reward those who have worked for 5 days and also support the economy.
Who goes to work with only 20 Prestige, makes the economy in the country broke!

Another possibility is to specify a setting that entrepreneurs only people able to work, who have more than X prestige. Who has not this minimum can not go to work!

I hope the admin is gracious and reward the people who make some good suggestions. I think that people should be rewarded akive times. The only way the game can be further developed and the involvement be kept high.
Admin

Weekend poster

The exact opposite is true for this: players working with Prestige 20 are the best for a country. They take very few bonuses and produce continuously.
Anyway, we can introduce this setting for countries that want to experiment, those who see it the other way

For company owners this option will not be implemented, they would set it to a high value and leave small players without workplaces.
[Email]
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Yes they work for 20 Prestige and get bonus.
And when all people make this, how buy the products, which they produce?

The game?

People must consume, and when they do not consume, compnanies can not sell something and when companies not sell something, they deactivated the workplaces and when the workplaces deactivated, they work in countrys workplaces -> and when the countries have no money, the workplaces is deactivated and then????

@ Admin: People they do not consume is bad for the economy!!!!
Aran

I come in peace

Admin: I agree with Masterbo. People work with 20 prestige, dont fight, dont buy anything.
Even worse is when at work bonus day they increase prestige just to gain bigger work bonus. Those people greatly drain country budgets.

I am not really sure if country law 'bonuses received from xx prestige only' will change anything. I am affraid now - at work bonus day people will temporary increase prestige.
Much better would be: minimum productivity over last 5 days to receive work bonus. This way people cannot just equip clothes for work bonus.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/02/2014 13:24:36

Admin

Weekend poster

Like I said, this option will be implemented. Because sometimes players need to learn by their own what is good and what is wrong.
[Email]
Aran

I come in peace

Which version will be implemented Admin?
Because what Masterbo proposed will only make things worse I am affraid.

There should be law for minimum average productivity over last 5 days to be eglible for work bonus.
Admin

Weekend poster

Aran wrote:Which version will be implemented Admin?
Because what Masterbo proposed will only make things worse I am affraid.

There should be law for minimum average productivity over last 5 days to be eglible for work bonus.

The minimum prestige for work is easy to do.

What you are asking is not that easy.
[Email]
Aran

I come in peace

I see there is already workbook history, so data is available to count average productivity for player.
Workbook remembers last 30 days, here only last 5 days are needed.
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Aran wrote:I see there is already workbook history, so data is available to count average productivity for player.
Workbook remembers last 30 days, here only last 5 days are needed.

I like arans idea. That is very good! better than my idea!
And i like that, that the admin discuss with us.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/02/2014 19:32:15

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: