[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Arena modul
Forum Index » Suggestions
Masterbo

I know how to post!

If there are 2 players for a fight, then a window will appear for 15-20 seconds at each player. Here, the player can then select his weapon and armor, if he wants to use this in battle!

Now, if both players has pressed the Attack button, the battle begins.
If one does not have pressed the button, then the fight for the player with the physical button is started.

After the Fight appears with two back the same window and you now have the option to change in the next 15-20 seconds your weapons and armor and zustätzlich you can take a maximum of one drink or food to him.

I think that then fight the arena is fair because it does not depend on the Internet speed. But one has thereby tactics completely different possibilities and then it makes a lot of fun!

Furthermore, one should TrapNets also be used for the arena.

If both players have died after the fight, then there is a tie, then 0.5 points.

I think that this is a very good extension.

Whether or Warmodul Arena Fighst should not win the players who have fast internet connections, but the players who have the best tactics!

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: