[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Arena v2.0
Forum Index » Announcements
Admin

Weekend poster

Player versus player (PvP) fights in the Arena have been changed as follows:
- 1 fight costs only 1 stamina for both attacker and defender, which is subtracted at the end of the fight
- HP, CP and EP of winner is refilled to the values with which the fight started
- 10% HP is subtracted from looser (from the values with which the fight started)

The fight itself has remained the same, war food, war drink and stamina packs can be used during the fight.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 22/01/2014 13:35:07

[Email]
Aran

I come in peace

Admin I remember you said you plan to add some rewards to arena? Without any rewards there is simply no point for players to fight.
Arena enter fee and weapons cost money. Only part of entrance fees are in prize pool - not enough to cover all costs, even for winners.
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Hi ,
so I give Aran right.

Arena is used currently only for H grade , because there is simply no incentive .
The player loses only and there is not really an incentive.

That is, firstly , that in each country is an arena . It would be better if there is an arena for all countries.
Second, there is no right incentive to make the 5 fights in the arena. Although you win 50 % of the paid money but if you are not among the first three, you get nothing .

Arena should completely rethink , either it's just for the grade advancement, then you have to do anything.

Should arena for the game , see Gweichtung , then you should build it differently.

For the fights should get points. At certain points you will then rise to a rank and you will thus eg stronger. Alternatively, one then gets X Arena PP .
This would present more of an incentive .

Maybe you can also get medals that you can then eintuauschen . And here you can get Game products. For example, 40 % 5 * TQ Food G and so on.

So here's what you can build beautiful and not as it is so far.

But one could also include the times and users with time to ask what you want. Because the game can only survive if the players are integrated with and not only be considered as a money player .

Furthermore, one should consider times that players are rewarded for good suggestions !

Forum Index » Announcements
Go to: