[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Global Exchange
Forum Index » Suggestions
Andoversr

I know how to post!

Would appear under Market > Exchange

Visible to players with Trade Companies only

This is a area of the market were Trade Companies can post buy/sell offers for goods they are looking to buy or sell , this would allow Trade Companies to be able to have better ways to communicate what they are buying or selling.

In the company warehouse in buy and sell there will be an additional option (checkbox) for "offer" , clicking it changes the currency (for the buy/sell) to gold and posts it in the global Trade offers.

If its only informal: Players could use this to message the owners of T.C. and negotiate further or send eachother the offers.

if formal: Could be bought/sold via that market (taxes included in price) for some of all of whats being asked for / offered.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 16/12/2013 16:19:00

Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

This is a good idea. I do a fair amount of international trading (mostly exports) and I am constantly having to reply to messages from people asking what my prices are for various items, how many I am able to send, etc. When someone requests a price I usually need to go to the Exchange Gold page to see what the GBP to gold conversion would be so that I can come up with a fair price in gold units. Then there are messages which simply say, "send me X number of Y goods". This means I have to do more currency conversion searches to determine a fair price for the goods, then check to see if I actually have enough goods in stock, and finally I often have to do searches on the player who sent the message to determine what trade company he/she owns so that I know where to send the goods. The whole process is very tedious and cumbersome.

A global exchange such as this would allow me to check prices and goods stocks in advance and then post prices and quantities for anything that I have available (or for things that I want to buy/import). Then the trader on the other end could initiate the actual trade (similar to accepting a proposal) and exchange gold for goods as long as there is at least one customs document in the inventory of the trade companies. This would make the process much smoother and facilitate more trading between countries. More international trade could also alleviate shortages of materials and help companies create more jobs for the regular workers.
EddardStark

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Agree 100%. Would be much faster trading! But maybe with a list of buys and sells offers of all trade companies visible for all it is enogh for start. It is slow searching in the market of each country

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: