[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Terrible lags
Forum Index » Questions and Answers
jabolek

Is this the internet?

When i fight vs aggressive aliens every time i get hit 2x or even 3x and i should get hit only once. On fight i asap click "hit" button and it count (3), (2), (1) and laaaaagggg, after 5 sec of (1) fight its over and i look on my CP or HP and i lost 2/3x more than i should cose of this lag, about week it last, sometimes its fine but mostly i have these lags. What happend with servers or connection ? When it will be over ? More than week ago everything was wine like always ;/

edit: now its ok, u publish my topic too late

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 13/12/2013 00:52:49

Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

This issue seems to be resolved now. A couple of days ago Admin/programmers did some tweaks and have improved the speed and performance of the fight system substantially. It works much faster now, and I have not had any serious problems with it since the most recent changes were made. Occasionally I do get the "Error occurred while trying to save the data" message after the end of a fight, but the numbers still seem to be getting reported/recorded correctly, and there are no significant lags.
toddchin

Is this the internet?

I had 3 lags since yesterday. It is annoying and frustrating to lose 400 GBP to War foods and war drinks . There should be an option to increase the delay timer for players so they can set the delays individually probably 3 -15 seconds.

Forum Index » Questions and Answers
Go to: