[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Establishment of a "Department of Education"
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Andoversr

I know how to post!

So one of the things I talked about in another thread was establishing some stuff to bring better order and organization to the government and the country.

The first step should be a Department of Education

Purpose:

*Message new players offering them guides and advice on how to play without screwing up (ie: get to 100 prestige and maintain it)
*Keep players informed on changes and how we should change our strategies accordingly.
*Make and Maintain Guides for UK citizens

Structure:

Director of Education

|
V

Deputy Director of Education

|
V

Mentors

Deputy Director is basically the backup and helper

Mentors are people who can field the questions or mentor new players

What do you guys think of this?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/2013 05:12:53

Akitamad

Is this the internet?

You have chat to do that people dont help in chat so that isnt gonna work
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Although I am not sure we have enough players to necessitate a whole "Department of Education" bureaucracy type of thing, we could use a basic tutorial guide for newbies to deal with the "What do I do?" and "How do I make money?" types of questions. Then we could have another "advanced" tutorial that covers things like how the in-game currency system works, how governments of countries work, how to manage companies, how to become minister/president, and so on. Eventually I will write some articles like this and get them posted to my site; I need to update it with some fresh content anyway.

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: