[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Auto-sell option
Forum Index » Suggestions
QBall

I think this is a very bad feature, it's completly useless, and it's used only for scaming players!everyone should have an option who to sell his stuff to, not to get auto-sold, even if the price is the one you set!
admin said that after the drop rate has been changed we have to create colonies to hunt for materials...to convince a player to go hunt for you, you must give him something in return...i agreed to sell him cheaper products...when i wanted to sell him a pistol, it got auto-sold and had no pistol left for my hunter...Also exchanging products for materials or basic for advance materials becomes very dificult, sometimes imposible...
I bet that many of you had problems like this and i really hope you will post your opinion here if you want the admin to take out this feature or not!
thank you in advance!
GOGU

Is this the internet?

and I think more confuse than to help this option!
Cornel

Is this the internet?

Yes, this autosell doesn't help the players, only the cheaters,, peopel lost stuf like weapons materials because this autosell,, i have buying offert they autosell to me and they think i stealing from them???

Admin my opinion autosell option is not a good one,, ask that every player and you will see,,,
Aran

I come in peace

I agree this option is used mainly for scams. Company do trade with some player, ie receives materials in exchange for pistol. After putting sell order player gets scammed as transaction is automatically taken by third party buy order.

Auto-sell can stay, but companies should also be able to manually accept which matching buy order to accept. Choosing offer by random is just plain bad.
In case there is only 1 matching buy order player should get window with just that 1 offer with option to either accept it or cancel. If accepted item gets auto-sold.
Gebik

It seems you got cheated, but what if you want to trade, let the buyer set a offer and you will sell it?
QBall

I did that last night...offers on the market for lq pistol 200 and 220...i told him to place offer for 210. after he did so, i placed the pistol for sale for 210...got sold for 210...to the guy who had offer for 220
this is not working right!
it should not be a random thing, but to show you the options so you can choose the person you want to make the deal with...
Gebik

If buyer set price for 210, you cant manually pick him and click sell?
QBall

no, you can't!
i am selling from company, so there's no way i can do that...
Thuru

QBall wrote:I did that last night...offers on the market for lq pistol 200 and 220...i told him to place offer for 210. after he did so, i placed the pistol for sale for 210...got sold for 210...to the guy who had offer for 220
this is not working right!
it should not be a random thing, but to show you the options so you can choose the person you want to make the deal with...

I agree with that, that works then much better.
QBall

your auto-sell option is still not working right!
it doesn't sell for the price i set it to sell for...tell me how this damn feature works!
do somethign with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gebik

QBall: Can you describe what happened exactly? Maybe you will find bug!

Just dont say you wanted to sell for 200 and it was sold for 220 - thats bigger profit for you and admin will not admit it
QBall

1st time it was sold to the 220 offer for 210, and yes, it was a bug, the admin fixed it
now it got soled for the higher offer, this is how it should work he sais...
anyway...i still don't like this random selling at all!
this game should be about cooperation and agreements...this makes it imposible!
Shaoko

Now don't forget the main point here. You can only encounter trouble with the auto-sell option when you try to avoid taxes, so I don't really see a functional problem with it.
Aran

I come in peace

Shaoko: its not only about avoiding taxes. Those taxes (40-50%) are insane and basically mean direct sale is no go, so noone trade and will trade them that way no matter what. Noone sane will give away half of income just for nothing. Its better to stock enough of them and either open company or sale via euro. But thats another thread.

Auto-sell option also disables interaction and cooperation between players. Players are encouraged to form colonies and work together. But on other side they are disallowed to offer cheaper products if someone go to that colony. Thats just bad design.

I personally would prefer much lower taxes from soldiers, but have them play for longer time. And I doubt more restrictions on trade will make leaders earn more. It will do opposite. People will just quit game if they can't earn enough to buy new weapon and clothes after old get used up. And higher taxes are the more difficult it is.
So instead of seeing income from materials trade leaders will see their soldiers dieing, no longer giving salary tax. And with new drop chances there wont be even any significant inheritance.
Shaoko

Aran wrote:Shaoko: its not only about avoiding taxes. Those taxes (40-50%) are insane and basically mean direct sale is no go, so noone trade and will trade them that way no matter what. Noone sane will give away half of income just for nothing. Its better to stock enough of them and either open company or sale via euro. But thats another thread.

Auto-sell option also disables interaction and cooperation between players. Players are encouraged to form colonies and work together. But on other side they are disallowed to offer cheaper products if someone go to that colony. Thats just bad design.

I personally would prefer much lower taxes from soldiers, but have them play for longer time. And I doubt more restrictions on trade will make leaders earn more. It will do opposite. People will just quit game if they can't earn enough to buy new weapon and clothes after old get used up. And higher taxes are the more difficult it is.
So instead of seeing income from materials trade leaders will see their soldiers dieing, no longer giving salary tax. And with new drop chances there wont be even any significant inheritance.

Long story short: it's about avoiding taxes. Just as I said.

If that's good or bad you can argue about (I personally think the auto-sell option is exactly because of this a very good option) but this topic is about tax avoidance, nothing else.

When you want we can discuss it's effect in another topic but I am really hard to convince just because of the fact that I know many non-investor players who pay always full taxes and are in excellent condition financially.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/11/2013 23:10:06

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: