[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Budget Solution] Price Capping
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Andoversr

I know how to post!

I think the best way to fix our budget problem is to have cooperation amongst companies to lower prices for goods required for 100 Prestige and products used to make them.

If we can reduce the cost price for someone to maintain 100 Prestige we can then safely lower the fight bonus to allow our budget to balance better and possibly even start improving our currency.

Discuss
Andoversr

I know how to post!

Companies should try to limit profit to 10% or less of cost price, I think theres a few products in which the companies are taking in FAR more than 10% profit and thus are making everything more expensive for the rest of us.
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

For most of the more expensive items I try to keep profit margins at around 10 percent, although it still seems a bit higher for food and drink. Some of this is due to sales tax, while it is also easier to maintain higher percentage profits on items that have a lower price per unit.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 25/10/2013 09:33:40

Aran

I come in peace

I propose those prices (sale tax included). That is around 10-15% profit margin, allowing to give discounts to UK citizens who supplying company with materials.
HQ prices are lower as production is more cost effective - they use less materials and machine.

LQ clothes 110
HQ clothes 190
LQ pistol 280
HQ pistol 450
Drinks, food 5 gbp (we have very high sales tax here - 0,5 gbp)
House: very dependant on material price, but I think it shoudnt be more than 2700 gbp (45 daily). I dont have house company so I dont want to give too low max price, but I know snajper is renting them at 33 gbp.

========== CALCULATIONS ==========
Player with 100 prestige who fights 50 times daily (doable with 3 logins per day with level 12+)

Incomes:
Fight: 50*2,6 = 130 gbp
Work: (80/2)/100*8 * 9,2gbp = 29,44 * 0,55 = 16,192 gbp (45% taxes - leader / mentor)
Work bonus: 80/100 * 50 / 5 = 8 gbp

Total: 152,192 gbp

Expenses:
Pistol: 50/400 * 450 gbp = 56,25 gbp
Clothes: 190*5 / 60 = 15,83 gbp
Food / drink (1 daily is enough without soldiers) = 10 gbp
Golf ticket: 0,02 euro (cheaper to pay with euro directly) = 20 gbp
House: 33 gbp

Total: 135,08

Total profit: 152,19 - 135,08 = 17.11 gbp daily
In addition player should hunt for materials outside London. From drops he can get around 100 gbp daily, which can be exchanged for cheaper products from companies.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 22/10/2013 20:45:53

Aran

I come in peace

What we need to do as well is to write some tutorial for people. How to play, various tips.
Some people waste money buying ie war drinks or food. Some fight without prestige and lose money that way, or just not fight enough times per day to make a profit. Some dont take off clothes when they have no time to fights and other various things.

After some time they say we have to low bonuses because they dont earn anything and either quit game or look for new country.
With some tips they will not make mistakes and high bonuses will not be needed.
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Aran wrote:What we need to do as well is to write some tutorial for people. How to play, various tips.

I have actually been thinking of writing up a tutorial/review article and posting it to my site, but thus far I have hesitated in doing so because of the continual changes being made to the game and the general lack of communication from Admin/programmers about such changes. A good example of this is the so-called "auto-sell" function, which I am just now beginning to figure out and only discovered that such a thing had been implemented because other players have been complaining about it.

The rather drastic change to the fight drop system regarding aliens and materials, along with its concomitant effect on prices and market conditions, is another example. It is difficult to justify spending the time and effort to write out a long tutorial post when the information contained therein can so easily be made obsolete next month, or even next week! This is not to say that it should not be done, of course; we just need this game to settle down first and become more stable (not just in the technical sense but also regarding content and gameplay) before we commit ourselves to writing a definitive strategy guide that can serve as a reliable reference for new players.

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: