[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
War module - Description  XML
Forum Index » Announcements
Admin

Weekend poster

Karlonia wrote:This part of the description may need to be edited:

Resistance wars are started randomly between 10:00 - 20:00.

I have noticed several random resistance wars starting after 20:00, up to around 21:00. So perhaps the description should read "10:00 - 21:00" instead of 10:00 - 20:00.

Description was amended.

Karlonia wrote:Also regarding this part of the description:

Rewards for conquest

Independent of chosen Peace Treaties, the following reward is received for every conquered City:
10% of enemy country treasury (all currencies, Gold, Euro) divided by number of enemy country Regions at the beginning of the war
(this means that with Full Annexation it will be exactly 10%)

I have seen several conquests and annexations of countries since the beginning of the war module, but whenever I look at the winning country's receipts I have only ever seen about 10% of the gold transferred to the winning country's treasury after annexation but not any of the national currencies or Euro. Yet the description says "all currencies, Gold, Euro". So this makes me wonder which of these is correct -- only the gold transferred as the game currently seems to function or "all currencies, Gold, Euro" like the description says, in which case the game would need to be updated in a future maintenance/version change to comply with the current rules.

The Game calculates the % of all currencies, but then converts it to Gold and summs it up. You will see this total amount of Gold in the receipts.
[Email]
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Thank you for the clarification on the last two points; however, could you please address the issue of company relocation in my reply prior to those:

http://forum.goldenbattles.com/forum/posts/list/15/436.page#2544

Also, there is a question regarding active player criteria that I posted as a separate thread under the Questions and Answers section. Apparently this post is still being held in moderation.

Both of these issues are quite important to my current game and will affect my strategy going forward. Other players have also been asking me questions related to these two issues but have not yet posted about them here. Any clarification you can provide on these points will be much appreciated.
Admin

Weekend poster

Karlonia wrote:Thank you for the clarification on the last two points; however, could you please address the issue of company relocation in my reply prior to those:

http://forum.goldenbattles.com/forum/posts/list/15/436.page#2544

As far as I see this in unfortunately not yet implemented.
I have added it to our TODO list, with top priority.
[Email]
pphoo

Is this the internet?

EddardStark wrote:
Free countries of the world surrender, all resistance is futile

hehehheee... i agree with you buddy

LiveWell Global | Bisnis LWG | LiveWell Global | LiveWell Global | Otaji | Otaji | Otaji | Otaji | Otaji | Otaji | mnc play | mnc play | jasa stnk | jasa stnk | jasa stnk | jasa stnk | depot air minum | Tips SEO Blog | Suara Surabaya | Blog Dofollow | Blog Dofollow | Blog Dofollow | Gen FM Surabaya | Terjemahan | Online Tools | TV Online | Game Online | Tutorial Blogspot | Jasa SEO Murah | Pasang Iklan Murah | Jasa SEO | baju muslim | pembuatan website | belajar seo pemula
ericvolter

Is this the internet?

good

Forum Index » Announcements
Go to: