[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Fighting bonus
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Aran

I come in peace

I think we need to discuss about fight bonus. It costs us too much to mantain it at so high level, we have it highest level from all developed countries and we spend too much on it.
With leader fight bonus we pay 3.3 gbp for each fight at max prestige. Its almost 72000 gbp monthly.
Our incomes are only 15000 gbp from taxes (sale, wage and PIT). Currency exchange gives us 35 gold and candidacy + ticket sales gives us around 10 euro (70 gold)

Budget would be balanced with fight bonus at below 2 gbp - but that would be too low for people to fight and country would die. Especially with new aliens drop.

Weapon costs and prices got lowered from 600 to 475 gbp - thats 20% cheaper.
We can lower fight bonus as well by 20% - down to 2.5 gbp (it would be 2.75 with leader fight bonus counted).

For new players - with 45 prestige - it would be 1.125 gbp per fight. After 400 fights it would be 450 gbp. With golf ticket and other prestige items used at work bonus day new players can earn enough to buy new weapon and clothes.
Profit would come from alien drops, hopefully next month aliens will drop more items.
Bluestone

Is this the internet?

I guess the big issue is how low can we drop it yet keep every one making gbp enough to grow.
The big issue is weapons and the cost of them along with other gear.
I saw where some one stated that gun prices were to high to really drop the bonus to much. Why are they so high? Are the companies greedy and putting a high mark up on them or is the materials just so high in price to make?
If it is the materials cost that is driving up prices then perhaps that is the problem. We may need a influx of materials to drop the prices there first.
Since I am new to the game I am not sure how all materials are found or made but if it is something that we can work on lets do it.
If materials are drops I will gladly travel out of the capital shortly to go hunting for them.
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

The fight bonus was reduced to 2.6 (from 3) on October 22. So far this seems to have stabilized the budget somewhat, with inheritances originating from Admin deleting inactive players also helping to keep monthly revenues higher than in the early months of the game.

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: