[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Proposal] Government System
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Andoversr

I know how to post!

Hello, Yes I am back (sorta), and I have noticed that our country has suffered lately and been having a hard time, I would like to help get things going again and I have an idea, the first step would be getting a more functional and directed government for the UK, the House of Commons was good but especially later I think it wasnt as effective as people became inactive or left the game.

Government Structure:

*President (Elected)
*Director of Trade and Infrastructure
*Director of Recruitment
*Director of Foreign Affairs
*Director of Social Affairs
*Ministers (Elected)

The President would be obliged at the start of his/her term to appoint the 4 directors, the Ministers can (by majority vote) veto any or all of the Director candidates. Directors CAN be Ministers and the President can take 1 of the Director positions if he/she wishes

The President and Ministers would confer and vote as usual on law proposals.

The positions themselves:

*Director of Trade and Infrastructure: This director has the hefty role of managing the trade and ensuring product coverage and negotiating with players and company's to keep prices fair and reasonable for both players and companies, this director will also take on the role of giving advice on law proposals regarding taxes, bonuses and fees and keeping the budget balanced and taxes, bonuses, fees favorable still to players and trade interest.

*Director of Recruitment: This director's job is to manage, encourage and help players promote Goldenbattles as well as Recruit players (specifically to our country) and to help and assist new players in Great Brit. He/she can run a mentorship program to do this.

*Director of Foreign Affairs: This director is in charge of handling affairs with foreign traders and governments to make sure they are not ruining our trade, and to promote exports to other countries.

*Director of Social Affairs: This director's job is to create social events and games and other things to provide extra entertainment to players to promote players staying and being online.

Thoughts?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 16/10/2013 06:45:16

DarkLOrd

[Avatar]

Things are gonna get a lot serious around here
Gebik

Why you want this politics?
What will people gain for working in politics?

If nothing, then people may like it at start, but later it it will get boring and people will refuse to do something more, giving them nothing.
Like your old system.

But thats just my opinion
Andoversr

I know how to post!

The old system failed in part because people went inactive, with this the President who will be active (or hopefully so considering they got elected) will appoint people to tasks to help the country.

The Ministers will serve as a supervisory board watching the actions of the Directors and firing them if they are not doing their job.

If the House of Commons is around still we can blend this system in and make our government stronger.
Aran

I come in peace

-- deleted by Andoversr --

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 17/10/2013 21:33:41

Andoversr

I know how to post!

I believe I am now squared away with the grudge you guys have against me.

Now lets sit down and talk about this idea, this is going to take alot of work to get UK back into prime shape but I think we are more than capable of doing so.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 17/10/2013 03:52:03

Akitamad

Is this the internet?

We dont have a president in the uk for a start
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Akitamad wrote:We dont have a president in the uk for a start

We do now.

Andoversr managed to win the January election on a 7-7 tie, with the tiebreaker going to the player with the most experience (XP), which happened to be Andoversr in this case.

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: