[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Transport Taxes in other country? and high cost for travelling!
Forum Index » Suggestions
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Hello,
my cars are distributed throughout the world. Now that gets only the country where the car is used to transport control. I think that's not optimal. The cars are produced favorable, other countries, and therefore, the tax should be distributed as follows.

Each country can continue to set the tax, but a part of the control is transferred to the country where the car owner is. I think this is fair.

Example, the country where the owner is now gets 20% of the transport taxes.

Furthermore, you should see if you the car and airplane costs further reduced anolog of weapons prices and thus reduce the rent prices further.
Aran

I come in peace

It is possible now to set price like 0.00015 (0.015 euro for 100 km). If you want you can setup higher price and donate it to your country

And Admin said there will be driver option available - you will be able to move your car whenever you want without need to actually move there. So if you dont want to earn money from other countries you can just recall your cars.

Also I think rent tax should be changed into road tax - tax paid for using roads in country car is being used. This tax would be paid from all cars - rented and owned.
EddardStark

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Well, If you rent a car in a country, you pay taxes only in that country. Where the car was made is irrelevant. That can not be changed I think.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: