[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
communication with player community and info sharing
Forum Index » Suggestions
babaroga1x

Is this the internet?

Hi!

Yesterday and today i saw just parts of chats with admin about new improvements.... and people who were online before me got all information... i got just parts...

This is RCE (real cash economy) game... all money here can be trasfered back to real world....

so all news about future game development, especially new improvements which will have effect on money, should be made only trough forum anouncments and on first log in page!!!
Not trough chat, where admin chooses when he will share information...

Imagine this situation:
Player X was online and saw all conversation on chat... price off weapons should be lower in future, and houses more affordable...

he starts buying all raw materials needed for house buildings....on all markets, in all countries... he buys or makes companies for house production.... in all countries with good economy...

in one month, new update is implemented....

Player X has companies for house production in all important countries... he has raw materials needed... there is no other person in game with enough raw materials for house production...
Player X dominates a market...

After some time, market will stabilise.... but just before that moment, Player X sells his house production companies.... and cashes out...

I hope you got the point...

And, in some countries, insider information sharing is against the law... especially in USA and EU....

Thank you

Admin

Weekend poster

OK, we will take this into consideration when announcing new features.
[Email]

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: