[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Why must a trade company pay taxes twice
Forum Index » Suggestions
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Masterbo wrote:Hi,
It would be good if there would be a setting in the country settings, where you can free the Tradecomapnies of the Sale Taxes. Otherwise Trade Company must pay taxes twice. Purchase of the product and export tax or import duty and sales of the product.

This could revive the trade companies in addition again.

That is the new Suggestion:
The new Suggestion is that the Trade must Pay a lower sale taxes of the Products. The Präsident can make a setting, which he allows that Tradcompanies must sale for Example 50% from the sale taxes.

And a new suggestion is, that import and export taxes is linked to the sales taxes. For example: The Import and Export Taxes must not exceed the double of the usual sales tax. This has the effect that there are no overpriced import or export taxes and the president are now instructed to do your job well and to tax all products fairly. Does the game very well.

Example with currency XYZ:
For 1 gold I get 100XYZ. Now, if the sale Taxes 10XYZ, then the export and import control only 20XYZ may therefore be 0.2 gold.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/09/2013 15:21:04

Aran

I come in peace

I dont think it would be good. Imported and inserted products would be free of sale taxes then.
Trade companies should provide stuff as secondary - stuff that country companies cannot produce in sufficient amount. With that their price should be higher.

In GB sale tax is only logistics cost, you dont pay for fuel here
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Aran my logistical Cost are the documents that are expensive for low amounts.
I think that the Präsident caN decide, if the Land want more Import or Export. When a Trade do Not Pay the Buy taxes, than are the products cheaper and the Trade can more Export. That is Good for the countries, because they get more Gold.

And the Stuff is Not cheap because the trades must Pay more Import and Export taxes.

Maybe, a New Suggestion is that the Trade Must Pay a Lower taxes. The Präsident can make a Lower Sale taxes for Trade. For example trades Must only Pay 25% from the sale taxes!!! I think this is better!
Masterbo

I know how to post!

delet this Post. I change the first!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/09/2013 15:21:39

Aran

I come in peace

Masterbo I meant you pay no taxes and no other fees if you INSERT product from your inventory. For imported products you would pay no taxes in country you sell product. Import tax can be lowered to 0 if you want imported products cheap. But imported product should never be cheaper than product made inside country - and it would be possible with your proposal - lower sale tax for trade company and government law of no import tax. Documents cost are very low if you make high quantity transaction.
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Aran wrote:Masterbo I meant you pay no taxes and no other fees if you INSERT product from your inventory. For imported products you would pay no taxes in country you sell product. Import tax can be lowered to 0 if you want imported products cheap. But imported product should never be cheaper than product made inside country - and it would be possible with your proposal - lower sale tax for trade company and government law of no import tax. Documents cost are very low if you make high quantity transaction.

Aran your post show me, that u have no trade company.

Fist: You can only insert Materials, which u have from Aliens or you had buy from market with taxes! And you can only insert, when u have the citizienship from the country.
Second: Trade companies must paid twice taxes (Sale taxes and Import/Export Taxes), the other Trade must do this same. When sale taxes and import taxes are both 10%, so must 1 trade buy 20% taxes adn the second trade other 20%. A Trade cost 40%. I think that is to much.
Third: Why should a trade company not sell the products cheaper than market. When trade can sell cheaper than make the other companies something wrong! And with the new suggestion is the Import/Export Tax maximal double from the sale taxes in the country.

My suggestion is good for players, for tradecompanies and for the game. I think for all!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/09/2013 20:29:16

EddardStark

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Masterbo you are right, the costs and taxes for trade are too high, but the sale taxes must be the same for all, even if you already paid the import and export taxes. We need here less protectionism and autarky, maybe if the countries could specialice in something and got better prices or if the World Trade Organization control the import taxes.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: