[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Stamina
Forum Index » Questions and Answers
rafiki

Is this the internet?

So I'm a noob, and am giving this game the good ol' college try, but I can't help but be frustrated for all the reasons many are..
I get the point of Stamina, I wish there was a drink to increase or something, but I get it.
What I don't get is why Stamina is linked to attack damage... It's already what limits the amount of attacks you can make, it shouldn't be used in any calculation!!
If I have 3/6 Stamina because I'm fighting Aliens, why should my damage be modified by *.5 because I'm fighting!!!!!!
Drop the [CurrentStam/MaxStam] calculation from the damage output or I'll stop playing this, it's ridiculous.. I start hitting with 100dmg, then I'm doing 19dmg vs similar aliens.
what the fack.
Please rebalance the game asap, I'm losing interest. It only incites people to attack once every 20min when they have X/X stamina.
Thuru

you can buy stamina packs when you are fighting, and this higherup your stamina instantly.
Realise that stamina packs are useless (to high costs for to less profit) if your fightlevel is 10.
Only exception on this are events.

Forum Index » Questions and Answers
Go to: