[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
v0.8.0.853
Forum Index » Release notes
Admin

Weekend poster

Release notes:
- New feature: Practice
(more details here: http://help.goldenbattles.com/help/en/Practice)
- New feature: Whitehouse - Presidents get +30 Prestige
- New feature: Government double productivity - Government members have double productivity while working
- New bonuses:
Fight bonus for Leader (max. 10% of the bonus received by the soldier),
Work bonus for Mentor (max. 5% of the bonus received by the assistant),
Level advance bonus for Mentor (max. 5% of the bonus received by the assistant)
- they are payed by the Country of the soldier/assistant in addition to the old bonuses
- Added coutry selector to Local chat room
- Renting Houses or Transportation means is no longer taxed
- Item descriptions have been added to Market
- Game fund foreign currencies can now be exchanged to EURO

- Performance of Receipts has been significantly increased
- Performance of Messages has been significantly increased

- fixed some errors which appeared when trying to buy used products
- fixed the text of some notifications

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 15/02/2014 17:20:33

[Email]
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

This section needs updating. We have not had any changelogs/release notes for nearly five months now, even though there have been many new versions and changes made to the game during this time. Players are increasingly having to rely on rumors and hearsay just to figure out what is going on with the game and what may or may not have changed in the last few days or weeks. It is possible to ask Admin or Satana specific questions in the game chat, of course, but this does not always produce the desired results. Some of us are located in different time zones and are not logged in at the same time as Admin, and sometimes my questions simply get ignored because many others are posting messages around the same time, causing my postings to get bumped off the chat window.

There are still many game mechanics and details that are undocumented. For example, the rules on inheritance (who gets what when a player is deleted) and the rules on tiebreakers in elections (what happens when two or more candidates have the same number of votes) are things that I have been trying to find out about for several months, and I have yet to receive any definitive answers or explanations from Admin or programmers. All I have been able to gather on these topics up to this point has been a hodgepodge of guesses and speculation by other players, combined with some tidbits of information I have been able to glean by digging through the receipts of other players.

At any rate, changes to the game and new versions of it need to be documented somewhere so that players can remain informed of the game's progress and make adjustments as necessary. Back when these release notes were still being regularly published, we would receive notification of them through the "System Messages" tab of our in-game email. I do not know why such notifications were discontinued, but we need to bring back some sort of system to disseminate important information on the current status of the game.
Admin

Weekend poster

Karlonia wrote:This section needs updating.

OK, I will try to post an update soon.
[Email]

Forum Index » Release notes
Go to: