[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
How to get H grade in 1 day cheap- Tutorial
Forum Index » Questions and Answers
dubois

[Avatar]

Here's what you'll need to do:
*travel to Netherlands. pay arena fee, fight against me, I won't fight back I'll lose. You will need euros to buy some stamina packs. we do this 5 times.
once this is completed, then
*we both travel to Denmark and repeat the fights. Distance between Netherlands and Denmark/Belgium is small, so transport won't cost much.
*then, we both travel to Belgium and also give 5 fights there+1 fake fight (I just enter the arena and send fight invite, but u just let the timer pass) this is for me to refill HP and CP.
*those 15 fights will bring you the 3 required Special Items for the mission at the end of the day
the next day, you buy a launcher, kill the so-called Dominator of the astral system (3 hits @max stamina)... and there's your H GRADE !
*all this will cost you: 16*0.1 euros=1.6 euros -arena fees+
transport fees+stamina packs (about 1.5 euros) +launcher costs (aprox 1.5 euros).Of course you reimbourse me all costs, or better yet, pay me in advance
Andoversr

I know how to post!

or you could do arena win swapping every day for 6 days between 2 people, then you both get H grade grade at the end and it costs only 1.5 euro + w/e you choose to spend on Stamina packs if needed
Nemesis

Is this the internet?

need H grade swapping. anyone?

Forum Index » Questions and Answers
Go to: