[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
New drop screen
Forum Index » Suggestions
Trceni

The new drop screen (the screen that shows you what can drop from an alien and how much % it has), while great at being more obvious at what you're getting, is also in the way.

I preferred the old one, where I could see how hard it would be to kill an alien, and what Im getting out of it, now the statistics are obscured by the drop list. Possible solution would be to make it appear below the mouse, rather than the same line as the alien. Or make it semi-transparent.

Another thing I noticed (and paid dearly for) is that aggressive and passive mobs are now randomly placed on the list any time the list is refreshed. Cost me at least 3 fights with aggressive mobs. I'll be more careful, of course, but having that spring on you like that is annoying, as is annoying having to check every single time, who you're fighting, when all you want to do is grind...
Aran

I come in peace

Drop window has little transparency, and stats are now visible. But I think it looks better when window is below row with alien.

It would be great if list of dropped items would be sorted alphabetically by name. Easier to find out alien you need to kill to get items you want.
Flinz

Is this the internet?

I don't have a problem with this new drop screen. when i want to fight aggressive alien i just use the "Aggressive" drop down change it to "Yes" and it will be appear aggressive ones only and sort by level. So no problem with me. just my opinion.
Gebik

I dont have problems with new window. I am using filtering also. New windows is much better, then old one. Good job

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: