[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
prestige
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Trceni

With prestige starting to drop in 2 weeks, do we have backup for the occasion? Clothing, houses? I see Andoversr has a LQ housing company, but there is no listed clothing company.
At that point, does anyone know how much they (houses, clothes) raise prestige, how (hourly, daily, fixed when wearing) they raise it, how/when they wear down (at the start of a day, 1 point of wear, or after 24 hours), etc?
Andoversr

I know how to post!

Trceni wrote:With prestige starting to drop in 2 weeks, do we have backup for the occasion? Clothing, houses? I see Andoversr has a LQ housing company, but there is no listed clothing company.
At that point, does anyone know how much they (houses, clothes) raise prestige, how (hourly, daily, fixed when wearing) they raise it, how/when they wear down (at the start of a day, 1 point of wear, or after 24 hours), etc?

unfortunately the admin has yet to release any information on those figures.

We have Prestige food and drinks from me as well as houses, and certainly I will be able to rent houses out for those who want them but cannot afford to buy one, and renting houses may be a good profit generating venue for anyone who wants to try it.
Trceni

Right, now that we are getting some more information...

From the country message
"Full Clothing set 25 Prestige
House Recovers 30 Prestige
New Special Item: 15 Prestige
Food: 5
Drink: 5

Must have 4 food/drink per day , 1 is consumed every 6 hours.

This information is DIRECT from the admin himself."

And minimum prestige is 20 (up from the current 10).

Also, the chain will be, quoting Admin:
"clothing -> food -> drink -> special item -> house"
Meaning, if you don't have food, drinking won't raise your prestige either (or renting a house).

This means we NEED a clothing company soon, or rely on imports. The good thing is, clothing keymats are rather easy to get. I don't know what and how much is needed to make a single article of clothing though.
Trceni

Just as warning to everyone though. Be aware that prestige is involved in the calculations for salaries, fighting formula (how much damage you deal), and most importantly how much you get from bonuses. I don't know if this includes leader and mentor bonuses/tax (what a leader/mentor gets for owning you), but I suspect it does.

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: