[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Iron/Steel
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Netvalar

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Currently the market is out of Iron and there is none to mine in London. Also running low on steel in the market. We have several products that require steel so we need more iron sold on the market. 2 things that could help with this is if someone has a trade company in Romania, Hungary where the price is below 1.4 GBP and can buy iron there to sell here, and a country wide message sent out explaining to our citizens how to sell the basic materials they collect fighting aliens.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 15/05/2013 13:16:26

Netvalar

I come in peace
[Avatar]

well import/export is too expensive for basic materials but a country message sent out would be nice in regards to selling materials collected from battles
Netvalar

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Cool managed to buy up some iron now I won't need to fight level 1 aliens to gather enough iron to make the needed steel. More of the other materials are now on market too but need funds and or sales to be able to purchase.
Andoversr

I know how to post!

yeah my message to the country causes tons of iron to be posted up within 24 hours, we should be able to last to the end of the month now.

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: