[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Sales Tax discussion
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Netvalar

I come in peace
[Avatar]

I wanted to start the discussion on Junes budget sooner this month giving us a full week before budget proposals start to be made. Last month we voted and I do believe passed the Sales Tax Separation Bill (http://forum.goldenbattles.com/forum/posts/list/140.page), so along those lines I will start this discussion.

This month when our countries resources were renewed I notice they are quite a bit low. To help stimulate the trading of basic materials I have a 3 fold thought.
1) Reduce sales tax of basic materials to 0.01 or 0.00 increase the advanced materials tax to 0.1 to help recoup this reduction.
2) Increase importation of basic materials by reducing import tax to 0.02
3)Send a country message listing the basic materials gained from fighting along with how to sell them on market.

Keeping in mind that the fight bonus is costing our treasury I suggest we increase the fighting tax (weapons/armor) to 1 GBP to help offset those costs (this will only slightly offset them but every bit counts)

I currently don't have much thoughts on the rest of the sales taxes but feel free to add them to the discussion with your own thoughts.

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: