[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
June Bonus discussion
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Netvalar

I come in peace
[Avatar]

I wanted to start the discussion on Junes budget sooner this month giving us a full week before budget proposals start to be made. Last month we didn't get far on the May bonus proposal which focused on level advance bonus. Though we did stimulate the economy with the fight bonus increase to 2 GBP, I feel that the fight bonus should remain high enough to continue to stimulate the economy, however base it on the cost of LQ pistil currently running at 350GBP. This then brings the fight bonus down to 1.75 GBP.

While the level advance bonus closely relates to fighting (i.e. exp points) we should drop it, last month I suggested a 40% decrease for June I feel that a further drop should be thought of maybe 12GBP just slightly over 50%.

Lowering the level advance bonus won't cover the costs of continuing to have a high fight bonus we can help cover that by decreasing the work bonus by 40% down to 15GBP. Well now that I have my thoughts here what do you all think????
Andoversr

I know how to post!

I agree, with fighting profitable with the fight bonus the level bonus doesnt need to be as high.. however looking at it from a new player perspective it might be nice to keep as not all new players know about 1 hitting and why you should only do that, so this helps cover mistakes and keeps new guns in range for them.

And actually right now we are doing better than you think, I will have more details when I release my May State of the Country but your prospective is somewhat flawed when looking at the big picture and the effects of this.
Netvalar

I come in peace
[Avatar]

spending x3 but we don't really need to balance out the budget to 0??? If that is the case then no reason to decrease the level advance bonus or work bonus. Though a small decrease could still be helpful. And if we aren't worried about balancing to 0 then we need to think about at what point additional money needs to be printed, I would think when GBP on hand gets down to 25k or 30k??
Andoversr

I know how to post!

even with the spending the balance of people putting that gbp into gold and investors buying gbp with gold has been things quite stable in fact, I really think very smally adjustments only will be needed for june as this so far seems to be a sustainable level and balance for us.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/05/2013 23:20:44

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: