[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Fighting is profitable in the UK
Forum Index » Game General
Andoversr

I know how to post!

2 GBP per fight, pistols for sale for 335, you make 65 gbp + material sales.

Come to the UK today!
Masterbo

I know how to post!

That is Good, but GB have no work! I wish Great Britain Good luck. I think, that the Money is fast empty
Thuru

The problem for every country is less on materials to make items, specially iron.
Andoversr

I know how to post!

UK has alot of work now, at the time of this post we have over 20 open workspaces!
demolitioninprogress

Is this the internet?

I am considering about travel to United Kingdom, not only for fight and work, in my country almost noone trade and everything stop. But the trouble is your citizenship fee is too high. I wonder if you could offer me less than 4 gold for enter. (only run to UK capital takes a week )

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 13/05/2013 08:05:51

demolitioninprogress

Is this the internet?

Ok wealthy prime minister of UK, forget it... I try go to Germany for free! It will be better country than your 4 gold fee Island. Anyway, thank you for no concern about new immigrants economy situation and their start. Better next time write here directly that you want gold barons around you in London. Long prosper for UK.
Andoversr

I know how to post!

demolitioninprogress wrote:Ok wealthy prime minister of UK, forget it... I try go to Germany for free! It will be better country than your 4 gold fee Island. Anyway, thank you for no concern about new immigrants economy situation and their start. Better next time write here directly that you want gold barons around you in London. Long prosper for UK.

actually, the reason for the fee is to prevent refugees from other countries from flooding here, and I apologize for the delayed response, Please send me a message or find me on IRC and I can arrange to lower the fee to 1 gold for you after I ask a few questions of you.

-Prime Minister Andoversr
BradleyKell

Is this the internet?

I did a write up on Player Profit.

I only looked at the United Kingdom and Greece (as I have Soldiers/Assistants in those areas).

I have found that in the UK you can quickly get to 100 Prestige (81.7631 Daily Cost for 100 Prestige) which will be very profitable for the Player.

At 45 Prestige this is about about 120 GBP a Month PROFIT, while at 100 Prestige this is well over 1,000 GBP a Month Profit.

By Profit, that is EXACTLY what I mean... AFTER paying your Weapon every 4 Days, Clothing once a Month, the Cost of Prestige... this is what will be Left Over. Pure Profit.
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

I already posted this in the UK chat, but since it seems relevant to this topic I might as well post it here so that the information can be saved. Note that this is somewhat of an extreme case with respect to daily profits; most players, especially beginners, will not have a full slate of companies with which to harvest materials, produce goods, and reduce the cost of weapons and prestige items. Still, it can serve as an example calculation for what is possible for a dedicated player. I was also able to figure out the question of whether and at what point the idea of running for a government office (minister) was actually worth the cost of paying the candidacy fee. These calculations do not include any profits (or losses) from operating companies, selling goods, or investing in soldiers/assistants -- this is just income from regular fighting and work (includes work bonus).

Earlier today I did some number crunching with Shaoko's profit per day calculator. After putting in all of my actual costs for the various items (which are lower than they are for most players because I have companies for pretty much everything) it turns out that I can get a profit of 77.436 GBP per day for doing 50 fights/day. If I do the maximum of 72 fights per/day, which is possible with 35 stamina if the timing is done right, I can earn a maximum of 114.836 GBP per day.

What is interesting is the difference with double productivity; without the double productivity bonus the profit from 72 fights drops to 77.568, a difference of 37.268 GBP/day. If we multiply this by an average 30-day month, we get 1118.04 GBP. This is the baseline for figuring out whether running for minister is worth it or not. Right now it takes about 991 GBP to get 7 gold, which is approximately the amount required to pay the 1 Euro candidacy fee. This means that running for minister is currently worth it because 1118 > 991, so over the course of a month you would get back a little more GBP from working (as long as you are active and work consistently) than you would need to pay out for the candidacy fee. However, if the currency ever weakens to the point where it takes more than 1118 GBP to get 7 gold/1 Euro, running for minister will no longer be worth it, at least not strictly in economic terms. The other factors to consider in running for minister positions are the ability to vote on laws and country settings, and the possibility of winning the president position, which grants free housing for a month plus the ability to send messages to everyone in the country simultaneously. These latter factors, however, are intangible, difficult to calculate, and will depend heavily on one's own specific situation.
Andoversr

I know how to post!

At current rates for rentals in the UK the President's "free house" is worth 1550 gbp over a month's period, which makes being President around 1750 gbp profit.

I do enjoy the mass message feature as it helps with communication ALOT in the country and coordinating things.

I do want to note you missed a few "features" of the Presidency

*Able to Convert foreign currencys in Nation's Coffers
*Able to Edit the "Welcome message" players get from the Country
*Free house (White House)
*Mass message capabilities to country

Forum Index » Game General
Go to: