[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Hello- New to game
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Pastpain

Is this the internet?

I am saving up for a low quality weapon which i plan to buy from UK Arms and Ammo in the hope they will then open some work places.

Currently i fight when i can and the have a mats lc so i can sell the iron and bits but have only been able to work 2 times.

I have reached lvl 3.

Please say hello and share any tips

Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

You are correct in your idea that buying weapons from our companies will lead to more open workplaces. When new funds come into the weapons company, some of this is used to purchase steel and rubber (raw materials for weapons) from their respective companies, and these funds are then used to pay wages and open up jobs across the whole production chain. Whenever a weapon sale is made, I am usually able to open a couple of workplaces not only at UK Arms and Ammo, but also at my steel and rubber companies. Selling the iron also helps, not only because it allows you to make some money for your character, but also because most of the iron that I buy ends up going into my steel company, and after a certain threshold of iron is reached (usually around 50-60), I am able to open at least one workplace at the steel company so that the iron can be processed into steel and eventually sold to other companies.

Currently the gameplay as well as overall economic activity are rather slow because not all of the game's features have been enabled yet, and there still seems to be a lot of tweaking and balancing going on behind the scenes. However, according to the chat discussions it seems that Admin is planning to release some sort of arena combat system soon, which promises to offer significant rewards for winners and allow the possibility of accessing higher grades of equipment in addition to being able to get past the current level cap of 15. Because the new arena feature will involve the use of various products such as weapons, armor, and transportation (cars and airplanes), it is hoped that this will make the game a little more interesting while also stimulating the game's economy.

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: