[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
War module - Description
Forum Index » Announcements
Masterbo

I know how to post!

Hello,
i understand i right?
Start War
War start cost 20 Gold + 0.05Gold for Poplulation in this city!
When i start this war who pay this 20 Gold? Country or myself?
Where come the other 20 Gold? From this country?

Next Question to military ranks:
Must i reached the 100.000 Points in 1 War or is that a summary of all wars?
In the event i saw that the best player in hungary had 8000 Points!

Rewards for conquest
You wrote this:
"Independent of chosen Peace Treaties, the following reward is received for every conquered City:
10% of enemy country treasury (all currencies, Gold, Euro) divided by number of enemy country Regions at the beginning of the war
(this means that with Full Annexation it will be exactly 10%)
A country can lose maximum 10% of it’s treasury (of a currency) in a war
- 50% of conquest reward money goes to winner countries treasury
- 50% of conquest reward money goes to War Fund and will be distributed accordingly "

What is with friendly countries? When more countries attack in 1 fight i think it is better this money from "- 50% of conquest reward money goes to winner countries treasury" to split and the ally partner get a share from it. For example all Ally countrie get 10% or 15%. That is a good sign for attack countries and it is fair for ally partner!

What u mean with this sentense?
"- 50% of conquest reward money goes to War Fund and will be distributed accordingly "" Come this to actual warfund for this fight or for future fights?"

Start War
Who can start war all players? All Player with Grade X or only countries?

Headquarters and Companies
What happen with this companies and with this Headquarters when conutry lost city?
My suggestion is, that the company owner can produce further but he must pay a taxes to winner country. Winner country can make this taxes between 0 and 10% like currency exchange taxes. That mean, when player go work in this occupied companies the company owner must pay these taxes directly to the winner country treasuries. The currency form occupied land is than the winner country. That mean, that the company owner must change the local in the winner currency and can produce further with the winner taxes products. I think that is fair for investors, company owner and winner country!

War battle protect city?
When a city was battled, what happen than? is this city protect and for how long?

War battle mechanic
In event we saw that only the last 30 minutes is very important. I say only the last 30 minutes is important. I think that is not good for the real wars. For example germany and indonesia had difference timezones. When Germany sleep can indonesia attack and when indonesia sleep can germany attack. I think that is not good for a war.
I find attack square is very good but i think it is good, when player can fight against players. For example attacker and defender is on the same field, so they can they battle. The winner stay on the field and the loser is lock for 2 minutes and after these 2 minutes he can go again on the battlefield. I think that make a war very interesting and player can make more strategies!
I think it must give points for all 1 or 2 hours.
Points: 90-100% = 3 Points ; 70-90% = 2 Points ; 55-60% =1 Point
The war start at 9:32 and at 10:32 or 11:32 distribute the points. After the next 1 or 2 hours the next points.
When all 2 hours settled than can a country get maximal 24hours / 2 hours = 12 and 12 *4 Warpoints = 48 Warpoints! When a country get 25 Points who win the country!
Admin

Weekend poster

Masterbo wrote:Hello,
i understand i right?
Start War
War start cost 20 Gold + 0.05Gold for Poplulation in this city!
When i start this war who pa-y this 20 Gold? Country or myself?
Where come the other 20 Gold? From this country?

Country pays from treasury.

Masterbo wrote:
Next Question to military ranks:
Must i reached the 100.000 Points in 1 War or is that a summary of all wars?
In the event i saw that the best player in hungary had 8000 Points!

Summary of all wars, but not points, damage. Total damage.
Points have been just in the last Event.

Masterbo wrote:
Rewards for conquest
You wrote this:
"Independent of chosen Peace Treaties, the following reward is received for every conquered City:
10% of enemy country treasury (all currencies, Gold, Euro) divided by number of enemy country Regions at the beginning of the war
A country can lose maximum 10% of it’s treasury (of a currency) in a war
- 50% of conquest reward money goes to winner countries treasury
- 50% of conquest reward money goes to War Fund and will be distributed accordingly "

What is with friendly countries? When more countries attack in 1 fight i think it is better this money from "- 50% of conquest reward money goes to winner countries treasury" to split and the ally partner get a share from it. For example all Ally countrie get 10% or 15%. That is a good sign for attack countries and it is fair for ally partner!

What u mean with this sentense?
"- 50% of conquest reward money goes to War Fund and will be distributed accordingly "" Come this to actual warfund for this fight or for future fights?"

Only winners win, allies are only there to help.
Allies can make separate Peace Treaty with War Leaders.

Masterbo wrote:
Start War
Who can start war all players? All Player with Grade X or only countries?

President is starting wars.

Masterbo wrote:
Headquarters and Companies
What happen with this companies and with this Headquarters when conutry lost city?
My suggestion is, that the company owner can produce further but he must pay a taxes to winner country. Winner country can make this taxes between 0 and 10% like currency exchange taxes. That mean, when player go work in this occupied companies the company owner must pay these taxes directly to the winner country treasuries. The currency form occupied land is than the winner country. That mean, that the company owner must change the local in the winner currency and can produce further with the winner taxes products. I think that is fair for investors, company owner and winner country!

Headquarters and workplaces get inactivated.

Masterbo wrote:
War battle protect city?
When a city was battled, what happen than? is this city protect and for how long?

Please check the War description about Battle initiative.

Masterbo wrote:
War battle mechanic
In event we saw that only the last 30 minutes is very important. I say only the last 30 minutes is important. I think that is not good for the real wars. For example germany and indonesia had difference timezones. When Germany sleep can indonesia attack and when indonesia sleep can germany attack. I think that is not good for a war.
I find attack square is very good but i think it is good, when player can fight against players. For example attacker and defender is on the same field, so they can they battle. The winner stay on the field and the loser is lock for 2 minutes and after these 2 minutes he can go again on the battlefield. I think that make a war very interesting and player can make more strategies!
I think it must give points for all 1 or 2 hours.
Points: 90-100% = 3 Points ; 70-90% = 2 Points ; 55-60% =1 Point
The war start at 9:32 and at 10:32 or 11:32 distribute the points. After the next 1 or 2 hours the next points.
When all 2 hours settled than can a country get maximal 24hours / 2 hours = 12 and 12 *4 Warpoints = 48 Warpoints! When a country get 25 Points who win the country!

War battles will go on until one side reaches 60%. There will not be "last 30 minutes".
[Email]
Hitsugaya

[Avatar]

does the ranks get stacked like this 5%+5%+5% etc.. or 5%+10%+15% etc... ?
(these percents are bonus damage gained from ranks.)

EDIT:are these ranks turned on during events regarding testing war module or not? i mean the bonus damage part.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/10/2014 22:20:05

Admin

Weekend poster

Hitsugaya wrote:does the ranks get stacked like this 5%+5%+5% etc.. or 5%+10%+15% etc... ?
(these percents are bonus damage gained from ranks.)

EDIT:are these ranks turned on during events regarding testing war module or not? i mean the bonus damage part.

Yes, they stack like like this 5%+5%+5% ... +10%+10%+10%....
Ranks will be switched on only in wars.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 15/11/2014 22:52:59

[Email]
senpai

Is this the internet?
[Avatar]

I shall raise the spirit of this forum!~ Since there was a commotion about military ranks, I had an idea: Why not just change the name to [War Ranks]? If you wish, I also have few suggestion for the name change of the ranks (which kinda sound french since military rank came from medieval french):

Private - 100 000 [Recruit]
Private Second Class - 150 000 [Recruit Secondaire]
Private First Class - 240 000 [Recruit Premiere]
Corporal - 408 000 [Corporel]
Sergeant - 734 400 [Sergent]
Staff Sergeant - 1 395 360 [Personnel Sergent]
Sergeant First Class - 2 790 720 [Sergent Premiere]
Warrant Officer - 5 860 512 [Adjudant]
Senior Warrant Officer - 12 893 126 [Superieur Adjudant]
Chief Warrant Officer - 30 000 000 [Patron l'Superieur Adjudant]

Second Lieutenant - 100 000 000 [Juggernaut Secondaire]
First Lieutenant - 150 000 000 [Juggernaut Premiere]
Captain - 240 000 000 [Commandant]
Major - 408 000 000 [Maire]
Lieutenant Colonel - 734 400 000 [Colournel Juggernaut]
Colonel - 1 395 360 000 [Colournel]
Brigadier General - 2 790 720 000 [Brigier Generale]
Major General - 5 860 512 000 [Maire Generale]
Lieutenant General - 12 893 126 000 [Juggernaut l'Generale]
Colonel General - 30 000 000 000 [Colour Generale] or [Senpai]

Of course, this is just a silly idea so you can leave things as they are.
Hitsugaya

[Avatar]

me likey,implement those

EDIT: ofc last one don't name senpai

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 23/11/2014 19:31:23

Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Regarding the possibility of forced annexation (Dictate):

What happens if two countries completely occupy a third country as a result of separate wars (no alliance between the two aggressor countries) but neither country controls all 10 cities of the third country? For example, we have a situation currently where one country is about to occupy 9 of the 10 UK cites, but a second country has initiated a separate war, opened a battle in the 10th city, and may eventually occupy it. So if country #1 ends up occupying nine cities and country #2 occupies one city, could the UK be force-annexed by one or both countries? Or does the war/occupation continue until someone proposes and signs a peace treaty to end the war?
Admin

Weekend poster

Karlonia wrote:Regarding the possibility of forced annexation (Dictate):

What happens if two countries completely occupy a third country as a result of separate wars (no alliance between the two aggressor countries) but neither country controls all 10 cities of the third country? For example, we have a situation currently where one country is about to occupy 9 of the 10 UK cites, but a second country has initiated a separate war, opened a battle in the 10th city, and may eventually occupy it. So if country #1 ends up occupying nine cities and country #2 occupies one city, could the UK be force-annexed by one or both countries? Or does the war/occupation continue until someone proposes and signs a peace treaty to end the war?

Full annexation (with Dictate) can only be chosen if a country occupied all target cities. If this is not the case, only other types of peace treaties can be selected.
[Email]
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Admin wrote:
Full annexation (with Dictate) can only be chosen if a country occupied all target cities. If this is not the case, only other types of peace treaties can be selected.

Ok, I understand the basic conditions for annexation, but just to clarify: by "target cities" do you mean ALL cities owned by the defending country at the start of a war or only the 10 original core cities that the country had at the beginning of the game? Or is the aggressor country (the country that starts the war) allowed to choose the "target cities" that it wishes to annex?
Admin

Weekend poster

Karlonia wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ok, I understand the basic conditions for annexation, but just to clarify: by "target cities" do you mean ALL cities owned by the defending country at the start of a war or only the 10 original core cities that the country had at the beginning of the game? Or is the aggressor country (the country that starts the war) allowed to choose the "target cities" that it wishes to annex?

Full annexation means ... well Full. All cities need to be conquered, not just 10.
For choosing cities there is another kind of PT: Conquer regions.
[Email]
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Regarding peace treaty proposals: What exactly happens when a country proposes a peace treaty? Does the other country receive a notification? Which players of that country are allowed to read the content of the proposal -- only the president, all government members (president + ministers), or all players? Can only the president decide to accept or decline a peace treaty proposal or are all ministers allowed to vote on it?

Also, is there a time limit for accepting or declining a proposed peace treaty? What happens if the other country's president simply ignores the proposal? Is it eventually auto-declined or auto-accepted?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/01/2015 17:56:04

Shaoko

Karlonia wrote:Regarding peace treaty proposals: What exactly happens when a country proposes a peace treaty? Does the other country receive a notification? Which players of that country are allowed to read the content of the proposal -- only the president, all government members (president + ministers), or all players? Can only the president decide to accept or decline a peace treaty proposal or are all ministers allowed to vote on it?

Also, is there a time limit for accepting or declining a proposed peace treaty? What happens if the other country's president simply ignores the proposal? Is it eventually auto-declined or auto-accepted?

No notificication afaik. PT proposals are only for presidents to see, decline or accept. There is no expiration time but can be revoked any time.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/01/2015 18:09:49

Admin

Weekend poster

Flag RWs may now also be started manually.
[Email]
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

I have a question about relocating companies. I understand that companies can be relocated to a conquering country after annexation according to this part of the description

Once a Country is Annexed all company owner of the former country will be offered to migrate their companies to the new country for a cost of company value/10 (paid to winner country's treasury)

and in fact I have already done this with several of my companies after the UK was annexed by Ireland. However, I remember something being mentioned in the chat several months ago that companies would be able to relocate back to their original country without paying relocation fees after the original, formerly conquered country capital was freed. In the current game this original capital (London, UK) and the other UK cities have now been freed but I do not seem to have any option to relocate my companies back to their original country so that I can post workplaces and produce materials there. If I try to relocate them I get a message saying that "Only companies in a country with conquered capital regions can be relocated". This would seem to imply that I have no way of getting my companies back to the UK because in order for the UK to have a "conquered capital region" it would need to be annexed again and no longer exist on the map, which would defeat the purpose of relocating the company back to the UK to begin with. Or does this mean that the UK will have to conquer some other country's capital first before the relocation option would be enabled again?

I hope that there is some way to relocate companies back to their original country because it is becoming quite costly to buy or make things like steel for weapons production in other countries when I should be able to make these things in my own country with companies that I created in my own country from the beginning. Otherwise I would need to create additional companies in the UK to do this, but this would be redundant with all of the companies that I have already created previously, not to mention that it would become quite cumbersome and time consuming to manage so many companies.
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

This part of the description may need to be edited:

Resistance wars are started randomly between 10:00 - 20:00.

I have noticed several random resistance wars starting after 20:00, up to around 21:00. So perhaps the description should read "10:00 - 21:00" instead of 10:00 - 20:00.

Also regarding this part of the description:

Rewards for conquest

Independent of chosen Peace Treaties, the following reward is received for every conquered City:

I have seen several conquests and annexations of countries since the beginning of the war module, but whenever I look at the winning country's receipts I have only ever seen about 10% of the gold transferred to the winning country's treasury after annexation but not any of the national currencies or Euro. Yet the description says "all currencies, Gold, Euro". So this makes me wonder which of these is correct -- only the gold transferred as the game currently seems to function or "all currencies, Gold, Euro" like the description says, in which case the game would need to be updated in a future maintenance/version change to comply with the current rules.

Forum Index » Announcements
Go to: