[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
War Module coming in 3 months
Forum Index » Game General
Gebik

Hello,

I have dillema which I need to share and to hear your opinion on this.
As everyone know, war modules will come in some time and for me as a president and main company owner in Czech republic is very hard decision.

I see war module as a suffering for nonpopulated country, in which in my case, I am the only one active soldier. I see that with wars, Czech will lose everything against populated countries with many soldiers.

there is question for me: Should I continue with game and advance Czech economy, which isnt perfrect yet, or to cashout from game, get 20-30 euro in real life and finnish?

I am stlil afriad that investments in Czech will not give my value back, if Czech lose his regions in wars and cannot do anything.

From you, I would like to hear your opinion and your thoughts.

p.s.: Talk about getting people in Czech is out of this topic, I am playing this long time, I get here many people and all of them quited.
EddardStark

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Gebik the weakest should unite to achieve the balance of power. Allways unity is strength
The war module will also have strategy and sure we will have many possibilities despite not having the most powerful fighters.
So do not worry and continue playing, we will see what happens

Forum Index » Game General
Go to: