[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Auto-sell option
Forum Index » Suggestions
QBall

Auto-sell option also disables interaction and cooperation between players. Players are encouraged to form colonies and work together. But on other side they are disallowed to offer cheaper products if someone go to that colony. Thats just bad design.

i totaly agree with you on that! without interaction and cooperation it's very hard to do something...
you said also to sell for euro...that's also imposible because the auto-sell option!
snajper771

auto sell option its not too bat but we needs confirm this transctions. Few times i make misteake and i think not only myself. So i propose put question: You want sell prduct: xto player :y for prices :z You sure? and 2 buttons: yes or no
QBall

that means that the auto-sell option won't be so auto )
yes, we need a little control, not just some random sell..
EddardStark

I come in peace
[Avatar]

I think autosell option is useful because it is a guarante for players that they will able to sell their drops at any time. And avoid the problems it is easy, just check in the market the buy offers.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: