[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Download chat history
Forum Index » Suggestions
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

During the normal course of gameplay, I am frequently being logged out of the game involuntarily after a certain period of time if I do not click on a menu option or refresh the page. I am not sure exactly what this "automatic timeout" function is set for, but it seems to be somewhere between 30 minutes and two hours.

This is becoming highly annoying. Every time I come back in from working in the garden, or going to the grocery store, or some other task that takes about 30 minutes or an hour, I have to continually log in again and again throughout the day just to monitor incoming messages, check on company revenues and sales, etc. Just yesterday I had to re-log in at least six times -- this is getting ridiculous!

What is really frustrating (besides the unnecessary extra keystrokes and time spent) is that when I get logged out and then have to log back in again, I am only able to see the last (most recent) few lines of the international chat. This means that if there is active chatting going on during the time that I was logged out, I often end up missing a large portion of the conversation and have no way of knowing what was said by the other players (including Admin). Sometimes important details or upcoming features are discussed in these chat sessions, so it is important to be able to monitor this or at least have a record of it.

This brings me to another suggestion. If you cannot manage to get the programmers to significantly increase the automatic timeout duration or remove it altogether, perhaps we could have an option to access the text of the chat logs going back a certain period time, say 24 hours or so? With this feature implemented, if we get automatically logged out we could still follow the conversation for the last few hours and have a chance to respond to any questions or make note of important details that were mentioned.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/02/2017 11:53:42

Admin

Weekend poster

New error ticket has been created:

http://support.goldenbattles.com/support/app/item/GBP-4/
[Email]
Admin

Weekend poster

The download of chat history can be included in a future version.
[Email]

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: