[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[House Proposal] UK Bank
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Netvalar

I come in peace
[Avatar]

As Karlonia mentioned in the May Budget proposal we are currently sitting on over 1,000 gold, also we had agreed to burn currency for April but due to circumstances couldn't do so for the amount we had suggested. So my UK Banking Proposal for May is 2 fold, and should result in a stronger GBP.

Exchange 1,000 gold to GBP
Burn 10% (rounded down to the nearest 1,000th) GBP

HOC Participation:

Andover: Discuss and vote x2
Lancelor: Discuss and vote x1
Karlonia: Discuss and vote x1
Morgan: Discuss only
Netvalar: Discuss and vote x1
TheOnlyKazm: Discuss and vote x1

Total Voting power: 6
Needed for passage: 4

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 03/05/2013 05:43:56

Andoversr

I know how to post!

not possible as UK government, only GBP can be burned or Euro's sold, a high amount of gold is a GOOD THING, gold is what makes our currency stronger.

Now thats not to say that players couldnt try the initiative of trading GBP in until we drop to 1000 gold but if we do that our rate will get worse.

In Summary: Leave things be, its good to have the gold we have. if you want to help, buy the Euro's that UK is selling, it will help the country.
Netvalar

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Well not being able to do anything with the gold which was part of my math when thinking of burning the 10% GBP though we can still discuss the burning and pass or fail that part of the proposal

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: