[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[House Proposal] May Bonus
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Netvalar

I come in peace
[Avatar]

From the May budget proposal I see we are still spending too much on bonus (http://forum.goldenbattles.com/forum/posts/list/136.page). Now raising taxes will help with this but we also should look at our current bonus system to see where changes can be worth while. I looked at them myself and don't feel like lowering the basics of fighting or working so only suggest the following change.

Level Advance Bonus - From 25.00 to 15.00

I feel this combined with a tax increase will help balance the budget.

HOC Participation:

Andover: Discuss and vote x2
Lancelor: Discuss and vote x1
Karlonia: Discuss and vote x1
Morgan: Discuss only
Netvalar: Discuss and vote x1
TheOnlyKazm: Discuss and vote x1

Total Voting power: 6
Needed for passage: 4

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 03/05/2013 05:44:11

Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

This may not be a bad idea actually. I am looking at the budget numbers for the UK right now, and it says that so far in the month of April, the treasury has paid out 9777.5 GBP in level advance bonuses. If this bonus had already been reduced from 25 GBP to 15 GBP (a 40 percent reduction) by the beginning of April, according to my calculator we would only have paid out 5866.5 GBP, a savings of 3911 GBP. That seems like a significant difference, especially if we account for the fact that April is only about two-thirds gone, so the figures for the whole month of May would likely reflect an even greater savings than this.

Also, those of us who have already reached the current level cap of 15 would not be affected by this change at all, at least not until the level cap is raised. It would mean a slightly lower income for newbies, however.

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: