[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Economic stimulation
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Andoversr

I know how to post!

ok guys so I recently invested some more euro in the game, and bought some leather, textiles, steel, wood, etc for making more houses as well as added 2 more workspaces, hopefully now this will stimulate the economy a bit so you guys can bring your workspaces online again.

as much as I hate to say it we do need new companies, as they stimulate trade, especially high end products like transportation, clothing, weapons, armor.
Pastpain

Is this the internet?

From what i read there looking to increase all taxes in May i think the govement is saving up for rainy day
Andoversr

I know how to post!

Pastpain wrote:From what i read there looking to increase all taxes in May i think the govement is saving up for rainy day

yes, part of that is because the government is still spending too much and not making enough, we dont want to end up like Serbia who's government is giving away money left and right but as a result has the worst exchange rate (around 300 of their currency to 1 gold vs our 68 GBP to 1 gold)

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: