[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Wokplaces
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Trceni

What happened? Anytime I checked today, no workplaces available? Did the companies crash? Similar thing yesterday as well, only saw one workplace the entire day, though I will admit that I'm not glued to the screen.
Andoversr

I know how to post!

changes in Minimum wage are probably the culprit, as everytime the min. wage changes it can end up deactivating company workspaces that are below the new minimum wage.

if that isnt the case then either the company is out of money, materials, blueprints or their machine broke.
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Much of the problem seems to be lack of activity and not enough active players. I have five different companies and several workplaces, but much of the time the companies are simply not making enough sales to keep production running and jobs posted. Without any outside money coming into the companies the funds eventually run out and my workplaces must be deactivated because there is not enough money to pay wages. I have been able to keep things going to some extent by having some companies purchase items from others; for example, my weapons company can purchase steel from my steel company, thus transferring needed funds into the steel company and allowing me to post some steel-related jobs occasionally when nothing else is available. However there are limitations to using this tactic because companies can only purchase items that are listed under their "Materials" category, not their products or any other items that are not specific raw materials for each company.

Over the past few days we have not had enough people being active and buying stuff in the UK to allow me to keep most companies in continuous production, so we are having recessionary periods where there are few jobs posted and prices are being reduced in an attempt to get enough sales just to keep things going. Simply put, we need more players to buy stuff and put more money into the local economy in order to have more jobs and more active workplaces.

Andoversr

I know how to post!

Karlonia's post is exactly why its important we buy ONLY from UK based companies, rather than foreign ones

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: