[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Suburbs
Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Andoversr

I know how to post!

I know some people have been bitchy about Key Mats, however this isnt hard to solve, if some companies are willing to put some jobs in the suburbs they themselves or others will move there so we can begin getting keymats.

I'll personally move outside London if theres jobs there, I do want to go after keymat
Netvalar

I come in peace
[Avatar]

I am gathering Keymats in Noriwch obviously placing a job there for myself. I also placed an HQ in Birmingham no job currently but people just need to message me. However the wages in the suburbs that I am paying currently are 4.95 may rise in the next couple of days to 5.1
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

I was actually in Birmingham last night and tried to work for Netvalar's company (one job showed up in the listing), but it seems that the company did not have enough funds to pay wages. I ended up staying there for most of today collecting keymats before finally returning to London earlier tonight.

Forum Index » [GB] United Kingdom
Go to: